Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST LINE X

fordmad12
聽Share

Collecting this beauty on 4th March, 1.5 ecoblue auto, fully loaded, it replaces my Fiesta ST Line X 馃槉

52550A8E-C730-4489-9662-1BFE3BD68720.png

FF944CD0-3C2E-484D-B913-D4CAC0D58FDB.png

8B57B623-3441-4582-B381-A051C367FE4C.png

9DFB35CC-7D48-498A-8C0A-A829D32D0689.jpeg

3B4B5BB1-6A44-491D-89BF-443ECFC2C7AA.jpeg

791363B4-F382-42E7-981D-AC42A9D5D36A.jpeg

8905D895-F4C8-431E-8FC8-5CF46AAEA528.png

• Like 3

Lovely.

Let us know how you get on with the Diesel automatic, I want one next.

Especially fuel economy.

14 hours ago, fordmad12 said:

auto, fully loaded

You鈥檒l know this, from new the fully loaded part is over 拢5k. Only extra I got was the blue paint. Couple of extras I wouldn鈥檛 want are the wireless phone charger and the keyless entry. I would鈥檝e got everything else if it鈥檇 been possible.聽

very nice, i鈥檓 picking up the metallic grey manual gearbox on saturday, trading in my 13 plate focus s

quick question for anyone with one already,

how quickly do the electric front seats move? does it take a while to move them positions or is it quite quick and smooth?

I do like that dark red.

Stick some osram nightbreakers in the dipped beam, they make the lights look less yellow against the LED strips.

2 hours ago, Guy Heaton said:

osram nightbreakers

Have you got these on your focus?聽

I鈥檇 like them on my headlights聽but really it鈥檚 the reversing light could do with being brighter. I think the mk3 had 2 馃

Yes, on the dipped.聽 Mk4 only has one reversing light.聽 You could replace that with LED I guess.

• Like 1

That鈥檚 weird the Focus has one reverse light, my Fiesta has 2.

4 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

That鈥檚 weird the Focus has one reverse light, my Fiesta has 2.

Yes, I was surprised to find that, most cars these days only have the one, like the SEAT Leon I had previously. The reverse light on that was worse than a candle, so I found an LED replacement was a big improvement.

The Fiesta's two are probably some mistake that the bean counters missed! Whatever, it does make reversing at night a doddle, particularly if you have the camera and sensors as well.

According to my manual, the mk 4 reverse light is LED.聽 As are front indicators, side repeaters, rear fogs, rear licence plate.

Why they didnt go full led on the rear across the range I dunno, surely cheaper than having to make seperate clusters.

9 hours ago, scotty79 said:

very nice, i鈥檓 picking up the metallic grey manual gearbox on saturday, trading in my 13 plate focus s

quick question for anyone with one already,

how quickly do the electric front seats move? does it take a while to move them positions or is it quite quick and smooth?

First time with electric seats here and I find they adjust quite smoothly. Only niggle for me is that no memory on the ST Line X but it only takes a few seconds to go from furthest forward to as far back as it can.Would be so much better with a simple press of a switch rather than hold the switch with finger.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guy Heaton said:

According to my manual, the mk 4 reverse light is LED

You think the manual is correct on that?聽

Reversing in the dark is tricky, have to brake聽a bit to get light from the brake lights!聽

My front indicators aren鈥檛 LED

re not going full LED was to sell the adaptive go round corners LED headlights.聽

• Like 1

Reverse and rear fog lamps are LED regardless of model.

Rear lamps will not be LED on an ST-Line X

Front indicators are only LED with Adaptive LED Headlights

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Really pleased with it, 59.4 mpg on the way home from Essex to Norfolk at 70mph, love it. I haven鈥檛 used it much since this ***** virus started, had Mother鈥檚 Day planned etc, as probably everyone else did. Put my private plates on, hence the different reg numbers 馃槉Keep Well, and Keep safe.聽

B43777BC-98D1-4E42-A4C9-F9008FA609B1.jpeg

BF99EFEF-B2DA-4A6B-ADC1-2088A2196619.jpeg

• Like 2

Looking good! Gave mine the works at the weekend but don't know what I'm going to do for the next god knows how many now!

20200329_165236.jpg

20200329_165217.jpg

• Like 2

Another nice colour. I know what you mean, when it gets warmer it鈥檚 going to be a toss up between sorting our garden out or giving the Focus a good wash and polish 馃槼

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club