Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like that I accidently came across a Mishmoto Fiesta ST Induction hose brand new for £43.75 on amazon (I had been sniffing around looking at induction hoses a month or two ago but not on Amazon).

I don't like my impulse purchase of said induction hose 🤑.

I do like that I saved £31.85 over the usually brand new price.

I don't like that when I came back here to post the link for others to see, amazon had put the price back up to £75.60 ☹️.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zico said:

If you're on Xbox you're welcome to add me as a friend (Zico UK). I don't have COD WW2 or BLOP4 (or even GTA5) but am waiting on the release of BFV.

**Edit** Oh and happy birthday after seeing your post in the Things I Hate. Hope you've calmed down after that sight of finger blood (almost like the scene from The Big Bang Theory with Sheldon and his thumb 😁).

Thanks Zico 👍. Honest to god I don't know what happened yesterday. That's the first time in my life I experienced something like that and first time I thought something is not right in my body. Feel like such a wimp if those symptoms happened because I somehow got scared of blood. Need to play some more COD to see the sight of gore again 😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Thanks Zico 👍. Honest to god I don't know what happened yesterday. That's the first time in my life I experienced something like that and first time I thought something is not right in my body. Feel like such a wimp if those symptoms happened because I somehow got scared of blood. Need to play some more COD to see the sight of gore again 😂

Happy birthday for yesterday!  Did you do anything nice?

I missed that post yesterday, but that's exactly the symptoms I get quite often, it's definitely anxiety induced, though I'd say mine is more panic than shock.  I'd be absolutely useless if I ever came across a car accident and tried to help. :sad:   

Oddly, COD doesn't cause me any issues like that, but I do have to be very careful what films I choose to watch!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Happy birthday for yesterday!  Did you do anything nice?

I missed that post yesterday, but that's exactly the symptoms I get quite often, it's definitely anxiety induced, though I'd say mine is more panic than shock.  I'd be absolutely useless if I ever came across a car accident and tried to help. :sad:   

Oddly, COD doesn't cause me any issues like that, but I do have to be very careful what films I choose to watch!

Thanks tom 👍 

No nothing special we did unless you think taking my mum shopping and picking my sister up is fun 😂. I don't go in uni on Tuesdays so had a good stay at home. 

That thing which happened yesterday I'm still thinking about. I've cut myself several times before so I'm wondering why I experienced these symptoms when I cut my finger. It was scary as I've never experienced this before. I think I couldn't sleep also.

Hope this week doesn't end on a bad note. First I didn't do great on my lab experiments on Monday, yesterday cut my finger and had those symptoms which scared me and today had someone park in front of me in the hospital. 

• Like 1

Well, all change with the 25hr drive challenge. Now been decided 2 teams are participating therefore I am now going on a 25hr drive to somewhere. Does anyone know what the rules are in Germany regarding winter tyres fitment. Some say not needed unless it's snowing and others say there compulsory regardless? 

2 hours ago, iantt said:

Well, all change with the 25hr drive challenge. Now been decided 2 teams are participating therefore I am now going on a 25hr drive to somewhere. Does anyone know what the rules are in Germany regarding winter tyres fitment. Some say not needed unless it's snowing and others say there compulsory regardless? 

Reading around (probably the same sites) it looks like the requirement is for when you are going to be driving on snow or ice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iantt said:

Got this link in an email today, might be helpful. https://www.rac.co.uk/drive/travel/country/germany/

• Like 2

Managed to book weekend family tickets to C4RFEST South 👍

Anyone else going?

• Like 2

I rarely drink, perhaps three times per year but Listening to the Fureys or Christy Moore, 

Always makes me want to down a load of pints like non stop get them in to ya and stare out at somewhere scenic 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

I rarely drink, perhaps three times per year but Listening to the Fureys or Christy Moore, 

Always makes me want to down a load of pints like non stop get them in to ya and stare out at somewhere scenic 

What is it about you Irish? Do you sing because you drink or do you drink because of your songs? Whatever way it is I love a lot of Irish type of music. From Van Morrison to The Pogues etc they all just have that 'something' that stirs me.

My favourite version of this famous song nearly brings me to years. Very poignant especially at this time of year. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Turvey said:

What is it about you Irish? Do you sing because you drink or do you drink because of your songs? Whatever way it is I love a lot of Irish type of music. From Van Morrison to The Pogues etc they all just have that 'something' that stirs me.

My favourite version of this famous song nearly brings me to years. Very poignant especially at this time of year. 

I dunno lol,

For me it's the music puts me in the mood for drinking and listening to the story's, Spotify have a good version of the lonesome Boat man with a story of a ship called silent Annie before the song, think this is it

I've not really listened to the pogues much except for "fairy tale of new york" and "rainy night in soho" 

• Like 1

Aparrently I 'won the day' yesterday!

2fe749334232bb2caf54a5452edd6f3d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 11/7/2018 at 6:02 PM, iantt said:

I may be a bit late to the party here, but I believe it's compulsory. Every year (around October time I think it is), everyone changes their tyres to winter tyres. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, black_cat47 said:

I may be a bit late to the party here, but I believe it's compulsory. Every year (around October time I think it is), everyone changes their tyres to winter tyres. 

Is it really compulsory in the uk? 

I won on the 06th November 

2017557342_Screenshot_20181109-153122_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.28b822309e7c07e512f4fe8bb49e7d6d.jpg

• Like 1

I think they were talking about Germany.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

I think they were talking about Germany.

😯Das ist eine Erleichterung 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lenny said:

I dunno lol,

For me it's the music puts me in the mood for drinking and listening to the story's, Spotify have a good version of the lonesome Boat man with a story of a ship called silent Annie before the song, think this is it

I've not really listened to the pogues much except for "fairy tale of new york" and "rainy night in soho" 

'Fairytale' gets turned up in our house when it comes on! Kids blasting it out and emphasising the bad words 😊

Check out 'Rum, Sodomy and The Lash' superb album 😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lenny said:

I won on the 06th November 

2017557342_Screenshot_20181109-153122_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.28b822309e7c07e512f4fe8bb49e7d6d.jpg

Wow...didn't realise you'd been here for over 8 years!! 😮

Can't be many others left from 2010?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, black_cat47 said:

Thanks, spoke to a lad who travels from Romania and said the same about Germany in Oct. 

I've now suggested we go to nazares in Portugal for a surf board selfie with huge waves(up to 80ft high!!)  behind us hopefully. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, iantt said:

Thanks, spoke to a lad who travels from Romania and said the same about Germany in Oct. 

I've now suggested we go to nazares in Portugal for a surf board selfie with huge waves(up to 80ft high!!)  behind us hopefully. 

I can't even swim 

19 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Wow...didn't realise you'd been here for over 8 years!! 😮

Can't be many others left from 2010?

Keeping it real since 2010 

Created a load of guides: 

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/68214-full-list-lennys-guides/

Two build threads 

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/41443-taking-oval-to-blue-horizon-lennys-build-thread-2010-2015/

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/48340-snagglepuss-build-thread-lennys-new-whip/

And a DIY thread  

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/80864-living-room-project/

Suppose I'll leave when members start joining with a birth year of 2010 😀

• Like 2

I found this funny. Don't really believe the racing start at a red light. Sometimes I do hate it when people undertake you at a set of lights

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

I found this funny. Don't really believe the racing start at a red light. Sometimes I do hate it when people undertake you at a set of lights

Jeez the video is six minutes long 😯

I've got three kids, haven't had six minutes to do what i want; since the last one was conceived, no time to watch if now 😁

Although I did put up the outside Christmas decorations today before the weather gets really cold, not switching them on until it's time though, Hopfully stop people parking in front of the gates aswell 😂

20171209_181027.thumb.jpg.d0160e25c0c11195deeb0dfea10dbfb0.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Lenny said:

I can't even swim 

I can but no way am I entering the water with waves that big. 

Not sure if I'm allowed to link the justgiving page for our team or not if anyone would like to donate to our team or just read what we are raising funds for. 

If anyone does decide to kindly donate then mention our team ( 3 drunken, 1 Duncan. ) We did have a better team name but it was banned. "Ben Dover and go the distance". "Ben "the charity. "Dover" where we leave UK, and "go the distance " see how far we can go in 25 hrs. 😀😀😀😀

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/breakoutforben

• Like 1

Every version of "Reflekt; Need to feel loved" all on one track, I do like the first 25 minutes of it, 

First version sounds a bit like another song at the start which i cant think of the name yet but ill edit later when i remember lol

Only better version is this from a very talented lady:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club