Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

2 per cup. If I was to do a pot it would be 4.  I go through 4 soccer sport size mugs before dinner time.  

Just now, martyntdci said:

2 per cup. If I was to do a pot it would be 4.  I go through 4 soccer sport size mugs before dinner time.  

you must like it strong then 😊

Love a strong hot brew, especially when you work outside in - weather, snow, rain all sorts really. Some times I have use a golfing brolly to try and stay dry lmao 

• Like 1

Would that be 1.5bags then.  1 bag for soak, and the other about a 5 second dip 😂.  In all serious you honestly carnt be a good brew with a bacon butty

• Like 3

Just now, martyntdci said:

In all serious you honestly carnt be a good brew with a bacon butty

oh yes 😊

• Like 1

Are you a heinz tomato ketchup man or a hp brown sauce man? That is the question??????? 

• Like 1

heinz tomato ketchup don't like brown sauce ☺️

12 hours ago, Lenny said:

Thanks, I don't have one myself as the wife won't let me

but i was surprised to hear that the Amazon echo has been around for over three years now, there's also some new features added where the device can listen for glass breaking or a fire alarm sounding while your out of the house, it can then alert you or an alarm monitoring company, it can also turn on/off devices at random while your out of the home to simulate occupancy.

If I had one I could contact my mother using voice, so if another family member local to her had one; in the event she fell or couldn't get to the phone she could ask alexa to call the person with Alexa device.

This is one of the reasons why I don't want to buy an Echo/Google Home device. I know they are built to help you with various things but for it to constantly be listening to your everyday life just doesn't sit quite right with me. I'm not paranoid but it's not something that I feel happy giving either amazon or Google the privilege of.

If you're after an excuse reason to get your own Echo, I would have thought for helping the mother would have been a good one to put to the wife. That or you need to find something that it would do to appeal to her and casually drop it into conversation. OR, give your mum the money to order you one as a 'thank you' gift 😉.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, martyntdci said:

Would that be 1.5bags then.  1 bag for soak, and the other about a 5 second dip 😂.  In all serious you honestly carnt be a good brew with a bacon butty

Coffee for me!

10 hours ago, martyntdci said:

Are you a heinz tomato ketchup man or a hp brown sauce man? That is the question??????? 

Definitely HP on a bacon butty!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, martyntdci said:

Brown sauce for me😀!

• Like 1

Seems like there are more brown lovers than 🍅....... 

• Like 2

Tomato sauce just isn't right on bacon butties! My wife prefers tomato but I'm definitely a brown sauce man., I've tried converting her but it's not happening.

• Haha 1

@martyntdci not sure if this is an anniversary gift for a 90 year marriage which could be customised to reflect the years 😂

Or it's a hobby kit 

The 90 years of Mickey bit has thrown me 😆20190124_090356.thumb.jpg.62d3ac49cdcddc7d3b7ea6d691b237e3.jpg

• Like 1

I particularly liked  seeing that Professor Simon Kay, the plastic surgeon who carried out the UK's first double hand transplant, and performed several more since, along with other incredible work, was awarded the OBE in the New Years Honours.

This is of personal interest as some years ago I was facing the permanent loss of use of my left arm and hand due to the nerves being severed close to the spinal cord in an accident. Thanks to amazing work by Prof.Kay and his team my arm was saved and I have been able to lead a relatively normal life, so I and many others owe him a huge debt and I am delighted to see him honoured.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, martyntdci said:

Neither! Why disguise the wonderful taste of bacon with sauce? 

• Like 2

It adds to the flavour, and stops the bread being dry. 

• Like 1

Turvey  just for you....  Smoked or non smoked? 🙄 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, martyntdci said:

It adds to the flavour, and stops the bread being dry. 

Lubes the rasher 

1 hour ago, martyntdci said:

Turvey  just for you....  Smoked or non smoked? 🙄 

Un-smoked 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

Lubes the rasher 

Now who's got a dirty mind???? I did restrain 😂 

• Like 1

What do people have with there 🥓?? I like 🧀 n 🍅 black pepper.  Or wrapped over chicken n 🧀.  Some times sausage and maybe beans.  

• Like 1

Chicken, bacon and mayo with thai sweet chili sauce mixed into it - heavenly.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 3

What about rice? Maybe Chinese style? This is making me hungry 😂.... 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club