Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

1 hour ago, dtulip8 said:

Made this pretty little order with Autobeam today. Hopefully the sequential indicators will be back in stock soon for me to purchase as well!

Capture n.PNG

Should of gotten the performance reverse lights. You will be very surprised with those brake lights and indicators you bought 

• Like 1

So just was looking at insurance for my car as its 2 months away from renewal. So hopefully I might be able to keep the fez hopefully. If so I was looking at getting some wheels and headlights for it. So insurance for last year was £550 with legal cover and no claims protected. Now I've gotten cheapest is £494 with Hastings. For £10 more I can go with Hastings essentials which adds on breakdown cover which is £35 if I added it on the cheaper quote. 

Now this made me happy. I added two mods on the comparison site which are alloy wheels and light accessories (headlights) and the quotes did not change 😁. So can get insurance which is cheaper than last year whilst declaring the wheels and headlights and added breakdown cover 😊. Now pray I can keep my car and insure it. If ulez comes in I'll likely drive my sister's car to my hospital every weekend for volunteering as its just in the ULEZ border though I'll see if they'll set up cameras approaching the hospital. 

34 minutes ago, zain611 said:

So just was looking at insurance for my car as its 2 months away from renewal. So hopefully I might be able to keep the fez hopefully. If so I was looking at getting some wheels and headlights for it. So insurance for last year was £550 with legal cover and no claims protected. Now I've gotten cheapest is £494 with Hastings. For £10 more I can go with Hastings essentials which adds on breakdown cover which is £35 if I added it on the cheaper quote. 

Now this made me happy. I added two mods on the comparison site which are alloy wheels and light accessories (headlights) and the quotes did not change 😁. So can get insurance which is cheaper than last year whilst declaring the wheels and headlights and added breakdown cover 😊. Now pray I can keep my car and insure it. If ulez comes in I'll likely drive my sister's car to my hospital every weekend for volunteering as its just in the ULEZ border though I'll see if they'll set up cameras approaching the hospital. 

That's a good price Zain, I think for the Passat I was about £900 this year but it is an estate with a 140BHP engine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Should of gotten the performance reverse lights. You will be very surprised with those brake lights and indicators you bought 

I was going to but it was getting quite expensive as it was lol!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

That's a good price Zain, I think for the Passat I was about £900 this year but it is an estate with a 140BHP engine.

Could be due to the car. I tried looking at dad's insurance on his volvo if he puts me as a second driver. Went up by £1200. It's weird how it works. 

1 hour ago, dtulip8 said:

I was going to but it was getting quite expensive as it was lol!

Those still would be good. I had the performance ones before they were in the performance range and then got the new ones as the old ones went wrong. 

Screenshot_20200330-182749.png

@Zico Paul chaudry finally made a new zayn malik skits 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have also bought a SYNC3 upgrade kit for the Focus, from someone that had done the same to their prefacelift MK3. Question with the asbuilt data for the reprogramming, how come the data for the MK3.5 Tit X I've used has a lot more fields than the one I checked for my car? Is this alright?

• Like 2

Nice to have some good news for once [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Nice to have some good news for once emoji1.png

The "Things I don't like" thread is really getting a hammering today 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

The "Things I don't like" thread is really getting a hammering today 😂

I don't like having to work 6 hours today!! 

Ok, only joking. Like working 6 hours. Last week I did 3 days of 5 hours each

I'm managing the 2 metre distancing ok at work. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Turvey said:

@TomsFocus 3 more posts until you hit another milestone 😄

Screenshot_20200504-194950.png

Isn't that 3 more likes? 

• Haha 1

Done it for him . 

Screenshot_20200504-195506.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

That's it, no one "like" his posts now! 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, iantt said:

Isn't that 3 more likes? 

That's what I meant! 🙄😄

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, iantt said:

Isn't that 3 more likes? 

Well I've learnt something there, never realised likes were counted!!  🤦‍♂️  Slightly awkward that I have more than you! :unsure:

Quantity over quality I guess! :laugh:

• Like 1

We all know you would sulk if we didn't. Ha ha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Actually we are very close if you divide posts against likes. it takes you 1.72 posts to get a like. Takes me 1.723 posts. 

• Like 3

Ahem-

ea8715d99a1c3ba55669a9ffbcaa77fd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Ahem-

ea8715d99a1c3ba55669a9ffbcaa77fd.jpg

That took longer than I thought it would. Were you not paying attention

Already looked at yours and was waiting for you. 

To be fair you have got an extra 3 yrs  on us

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iantt said:

Actually we are very close if you divide posts against likes. it takes you 1.72 posts to get a like. Takes me 1.723 posts. 

Well if we're going by that metric :tongue:

• Haha 2

Do like making a late night 'breakfast' to keep myself a little full for fasting till sunset. Got boiled egg mayonnaise, mixed with dijon mustard and black pepper. Placed in two pieces of toast 😋. Personally taste better making the egg mayonnaise from scratch

Screenshot_20200505-015849.png

• Like 4

On 5/4/2020 at 7:50 PM, iantt said:

I don't like having to work 6 hours today!! 

Ok, only joking. Like working 6 hours. Last week I did 3 days of 5 hours each

I'm managing the 2 metre distancing ok at work. 

I've been working 48 hours per week across six days since January 2012 and still today 🤷‍♂️

I'm guessing alot of people will be getting used to the increased social time especially those with young families at home. 

Others will be scrambling to get back to work with increased motivation and eager to try out there new found mental perspective's 

• Like 2

I managed to bring my car insurance renewal down from the auto renewal quote of £484 to £483 (see here). 
The new lower price includes lower mileage (upto 5k), all the optional extras (courtesy car, breakdown etc) and protected NCD (4 years). 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

I managed to bring my car insurance renewal down from the auto renewal quote of £484 to £483 (see here). 
The new lower price includes lower mileage (upto 5k), all the optional extras (courtesy car, breakdown etc) and protected NCD (4 years). 

i can insure a lambo  for that ! i checked last night. lol 

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club