Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm surprised there's still enough people playing BO3 online tbh!  Wasn't that the one from about 3 years ago now? 😮 

I've just checked my Modern Warfare stats...apparently I've spent 4 days and 17 hours playing it since Xmas! :ermm: :laugh:  Overall KDR is 0.93 but I don't really play for kills, more for objectives and challenges!  Win/lose ratio is 1.3 which isn't bad!  I obviously don't drag the rest of the team down too badly! :biggrin: 

There's something about the newer cods which make me play not as good as black ops 3. Really surprised I'm playing this good after a long time not playing this. You can see what my recent kd was for the few matches on the bottom right graph. Forgot how thrilling it is playing this. Only thing really is playing against a sweaty 3+ man party but thankfully that's not as common as it used to be. 

5 minutes ago, zain611 said:

There's something about the newer cods which make me play not as good as black ops 3. Really surprised I'm playing this good after a long time not playing this. You can see what my recent kd was for the few matches on the bottom right graph. Forgot how thrilling it is playing this. Only thing really is playing against a sweaty 3+ man party but thankfully that's not as common as it used to be. 

Did you ever get Modern Warfare?  Must be cheap now if not.  I don't really understand how the crossplay works but if you get it, we can give it a go.

There's a Piccadilly map with busses & cars and the numberplates always remind me of yours, something like X51 KNM!  :biggrin:  I haven't been to Piccadilly for nearly 20 years in real life but would know my way around now because of CoD! :laugh:  

• Like 1

My motorway vibration is cured! Tyre had got a slight flat spot on it from sitting around for ages.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

My motorway vibration is cured! Tyre had got a slight flat spot on it from sitting around for ages.

be cause of covid-19 ive got a flat spot from sitting around for ages too

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, iantt said:

I think we all have 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good news guys 😀

Two days back those headlights I was looking at getting came back in stock from that website. Quickly bought them on that day and 2 days after they arrived 😁. Already went out of stock after just a day. 

Just want to get some good H1 LED Bulbs and ppf to protect the plastic lense from hazing then it's good to go 😀

Screenshot_20200514-151231.png

Screenshot_20200514-151239.png

• Like 4

Good news/bad news kinda post so I'll carry on trying to be positive and bump this thread up a bit 😉

Bad news is that for obvious reasons all our summer gig plans have fallen by the wayside this year 😠 but the upside is that we are starting to get refunded for tickets/accommodation and flights so the bank balance is starting to look a bit more healthy 👍 Every cloud etc etc 

WARNING!!! Could be a wee swearie involved 😉

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Good news/bad news kinda post so I'll carry on trying to be positive and bump this thread up a bit 😉

Bad news is that for obvious reasons all our summer gig plans have fallen by the wayside this year 😠 but the upside is that we are starting to get refunded for tickets/accommodation and flights so the bank balance is starting to look a bit more healthy 👍 Every cloud etc etc 

WARNING!!! Could be a wee swearie involved 😉

Dunno if you'd be interested but there's an 80s festival from last year being played 'live' on YouTube & Facebook on Saturday night.  Might not be quite your bag though!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Dunno if you'd be interested but there's an 80s festival from last year being played 'live' on YouTube & Facebook on Saturday night.  Might not be quite your bag though!

Funny you should say that but that's one of the events we were going to! Let's Rock Scotland, just outside Edinburgh, we were planning on driving down for that one. We were at it a couple of years ago and it was a good (long) day out, not really my thing but enjoyable all the same. Mrs Turvey has mentioned watching it on Saturday, so might have to get in the spirit of things and stand outside in the cold and drink warm beer 😄

• Haha 1

I do like reading about the latest Ford recall...

Transit Connect 

Over 5,000 large Transit Connect models have also been issued a recall after fears the car’s roof could blow away. 

Ford says the model's roof may have an improper bond which could result in the part completely separating from the vehicle. 

Under most circumstances, this faulty part will just lead to water leaks and added wind noise but may fall away in severe cases

I do like the blasé attitude Ford have towards the potential of water leaks and wind noise, they come as standard on the newer models anyway! :laugh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, iantt said:

Yep, my bahookie certainly has a flat spot!! :laugh:

• Haha 2

I do like a Friday evening after a stressful week with a few glasses of red and a pack of Marlboros... :wine::smoke:

• Like 4

I do like seeing more properties coming onto the market since the lockdown was slightly eased!  Still not finding anything suitable though...I'm wondering if what I want even exists... :unsure:

Has anyone ever rented a small one bed house with a bit of garden & off-road parking?  I know you can buy them, just can't find any to rent, maybe there's not enough demand for them in the rental market if they're mainly taken by older widows. :g: 

• Like 1

Liam's birthday next Tuesday 

20200517_114511.thumb.jpg.9c22173f6bf6a280160c9d369e944fcc.jpg

IMG-20200514-WA0017.thumb.jpg.80ef756e5301e15a4eb3375f74045751.jpg

• Like 4

On 5/14/2020 at 3:14 PM, zain611 said:

Good news guys 😀

Two days back those headlights I was looking at getting came back in stock from that website. Quickly bought them on that day and 2 days after they arrived 😁. Already went out of stock after just a day. 

Just want to get some good H1 LED bulbs and ppf to protect the plastic lense from hazing then it's good to go 😀

Screenshot_20200514-151239.png

Get some Silvatec indicator bulbs too 👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

Get some Silvatec indicator bulbs too 👍

I have some chrome autobeam performance indicators on the rear before they changed them to a red casing so will swap the bulbs over and put them on the front. Next month may get another set of those indicators to put on the back and might get LED high beam bulbs to reduce the amount of UV being given out and deteriorating the plastic lense. 

Waiting for the ppf and LEDs to arrive next week and will start fitting those in and the headlights. Just hope these headlights last however and the beam pattern are better than what I have now 

• Like 1

Weather is supposed to be hot all next week;

So I've purchased a 5" USB powered fan in a local pound shop to use on my self isolation lunch breaks in the car 👍

Plugs in to a USB power supply which I've fitted in the glovebox; the fan itself has a switch on the back so I don't need to unplug it, and being a 5" fan it also fits inside the glovebox when not in use or when I'm driving 😂

20200517_180421.thumb.jpg.98197c90523f86f4a0385354adf3ff28.jpg

It also slides in to the sun visor 

20200517_183936.thumb.jpg.9a276acc96becc36950dd50966b8aaf6.jpg

and inside the glovebox 

20200517_183956.thumb.jpg.be08dce78fd826a59303d9ea3fbce19d.jpg

• Like 1

I do like that I have now finished a second kit from 13 delivered last week. Just another 11 to go now from that pile plus what ever else I have left in the stash or ones that need to be finished (started but not completed). 

• Like 2

My autobeam H1 bulbs arrived today. Loving the box design this time. Just waiting for the ppf to arrive which I think will come on Wednesday then can get started covering the headlights and installing them 😁

Screenshot_20200518-150052.png

Screenshot_20200518-150101.png

• Like 2

Liam is one year old today 🥳

20190719_102036.thumb.jpg.8b215e9d07e0222b2e65cfad2f37238c.jpg

IMG-20200519-WA0000.thumb.jpg.f3fbceac3a18b467dafd68819d5c1aa3.jpg

IMG-20200519-WA0006.thumb.jpg.25b3f99132b8f7f29df66942a2fb0e4d.jpg

IMG-20200519-WA0009.thumb.jpg.196c7991f42a73a122bd477fe695103c.jpg

IMG-20200519-WA0004.thumb.jpg.577fe79d07f4a4aff50cdbac38949c22.jpg

20200519_094002.jpg

• Like 8

Things I like: the local Ford dealer re-opening for servicing yesterday and getting it done the day before the warranty runs out. 

• Like 2

On 5/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, Lenny said:

Weather is supposed to be hot all next week;

So I've purchased a 5" USB powered fan in a local pound shop to use on my self isolation lunch breaks in the car 👍

Plugs in to a USB power supply which I've fitted in the glovebox; the fan itself has a switch on the back so I don't need to unplug it, and being a 5" fan it also fits inside the glovebox when not in use or when I'm driving 😂

20200517_180421.thumb.jpg.98197c90523f86f4a0385354adf3ff28.jpg

It also slides in to the sun visor 

20200517_183936.thumb.jpg.9a276acc96becc36950dd50966b8aaf6.jpg

and inside the glovebox 

20200517_183956.thumb.jpg.be08dce78fd826a59303d9ea3fbce19d.jpg

Pretty soon you'll be buying a couch or a lamp for your Focus living room 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Incontro said:

Pretty soon you'll be buying a couch or a lamp for your Focus living room 😂

The Recaro seats were a good upgrade 👍

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club