Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

5 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

You don't live near Wattisham do you?
Either that or near a training area?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

No. I live north of Canterbury. The flights have been coming from the direction of Faversham (north west of where we are) and we can see them for a good few miles as they drop down in the terrain before passing quite low over the house and beyond the trees at the top of the hill just to our west. They may be heading out towards Thanet and the old Manston airfield but that's long since lost any active status but maybe they are using it for training purposes.

• Like 1

Full set of foot pegs for the SV powder coated and ready to go back on. 

D32E78B2-360B-44FD-A0F6-5D5BE89105C3.jpeg

• Like 4

No. I live north of Canterbury. The flights have been coming from the direction of Faversham (north west of where we are) and we can see them for a good few miles as they drop down in the terrain before passing quite low over the house and beyond the trees at the top of the hill just to our west. They may be heading out towards Thanet and the old Manston airfield but that's long since lost any active status but maybe they are using it for training purposes.
Maybe going to Sittingbourne then.

2 hours ago, The Finance Guy said:

Full set of foot pegs for the SV powder coated and ready to go back on. 

D32E78B2-360B-44FD-A0F6-5D5BE89105C3.jpeg

Can you do car sized alloys yet?  :biggrin: 

6 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Can you do car sized alloys yet?  :biggrin: 

Not yet mate - oven isn’t big enough! I am on the lookout for a bigger oven so that I can do mine anyway...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Maybe going to Sittingbourne then.

If anything they have been coming from that direction heading east.

Had another flight at 11pm this evening which I didn't see but the same rotor sound now that I am used to. Not that much later another flight just about midnight, again heading east over the house but this time they were just at the rear of the house so just about caught a glimpse of the lights as they disappeared over the trees.

26 minutes ago, Zico said:

If anything they have been coming from that direction heading east.

Had another flight at 11pm this evening which I didn't see but the same rotor sound now that I am used to. Not that much later another flight just about midnight, again heading east over the house but this time they were just at the rear of the house so just about caught a glimpse of the lights as they disappeared over the trees.

There was an Apache over Herne Bay and Canterbury at about that time. Looking at radar it's now near Maldon in Essex. 

• Like 1

I do like a Jersey Royal! :biggrin:   

Also like managing to walk to a local park yesterday and finding it basically empty!  Maybe everyone was at the beach instead, but I have to admit it was nice to be out for a bit!

• Like 3

Do like going for a nice drive yesterday to put fuel in after so long after going shopping for my mum who embarrassingly got 8 packs of toilet rolls. Felt so embarrassed putting all that in the car with people looking 🤦‍♂️. Have to say these lights do give some attention. Was left in the sun and I could feel that the ppf was hot as it was soft but thankfully it doesn't seem it to lift. 

Screenshot_20200529-112516.png

Screenshot_20200529-112527.png

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Do like going for a nice drive yesterday to put fuel in after so long after going shopping for my mum who embarrassingly got 8 packs of toilet rolls. Felt so embarrassed putting all that in the car with people looking 🤦‍♂️

Maybe she's not feeling well! :laugh: 

The lights look great though!  Especially with the fog halo repeaters as well. :biggrin: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Maybe she's not feeling well! :laugh: 

The lights look great though!  Especially with the fog halo repeaters as well. :biggrin: 

Lol they were doing a good deal of toilet rolls in farm foods. Woke up around 8:30 yesterday as mum was leaving to go with dad but I said ill take her. Was a good outing for me and took my mind off stuff which I'm sure you know what. 

Went for a little drive to tesco as dad told me to fill up there or sainsburys. Was around 105 p/l. I don't like how the pumps work in tesco with all this digital stuff. Had to tell the lady in front of me to help. Saying that though it was a nice drive and as it was morning it was quiet and did give me an opportunity to drive spiritly. If only there was something at home I could do which makes me happy like a quiet drive. 

Yeah I'm liking them more and more and I'm happy that the halos still suit the look of the front. 

I'm thinking of removing the plastics of the exterior and getting them painted. I'm only worried about the door strips as I don't want to damage it. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, zain611 said:

Do like going for a nice drive yesterday to put fuel in after so long after going shopping for my mum who embarrassingly got 8 packs of toilet rolls. Felt so embarrassed putting all that in the car with people looking 🤦‍♂️. Have to say these lights do give some attention. Was left in the sun and I could feel that the ppf was hot as it was soft but thankfully it doesn't seem it to lift. 

Screenshot_20200529-112516.png

Screenshot_20200529-112527.png

You should have told them that your fiesta does more skids than your mother 

That would restore all street credit 😂

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Lenny said:

You should have told them that your fiesta does more skids than your mother 

That would restore all street credit 😂

Don't think I've been skidding around with trays on the wheels 😂

Went again today to get more and give to my grandparents 

• Haha 2

I do like spending 6 hours out back this afternoon!  Now I'm off work all next week on leave so if the weather is decent I can do some gardening and work on my tan :thumbup1:

May end up going through a lot of booze and cigarettes though :wine::smoke:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

May end up going through a lot of booze and cigarettes though :wine::smoke:

Enjoy your week off 😎

• Like 2

Cleaning lady in work taking home a sheet of cardboard;

Looking like shes taking up break dancing 

20200529_063854.thumb.jpg.f3c0d1b01cbed1da397674091f0d4f79.jpg

• Haha 2

Free £5 from Xbox...that's gotta be a scam surely!? :laugh:

Can't find any games I want for under a fiver though...  And there's no way I'm putting bank details in for the Xbox store! :unsure:

IMG_20200530_114210767.thumb.jpg.09e6146943041bc960fa50c3de7fcd7f.jpg

• Like 2

On 5/29/2020 at 12:52 AM, Nick Y said:

There was an Apache over Herne Bay and Canterbury at about that time. Looking at radar it's now near Maldon in Essex. 

Is there a good tracking site for military aircraft. I found one the time the C130 flew over but didn't bookmark it. Another site that I found on Google didn't seem to show the Apaches but did show several other aircraft across the country.

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Free £5 from Xbox...that's gotta be a scam surely!? :laugh:

Can't find any games I want for under a fiver though...  And there's no way I'm putting bank details in for the Xbox store! :unsure:

IMG_20200530_114210767.thumb.jpg.09e6146943041bc960fa50c3de7fcd7f.jpg

If you are in no rush, wait to redeem it and then see what comes along in the sales. The 90 window will cover you for summer and Microsoft are due to hold several online events in advance of the Series X launch later this year. They will likely have offers on games etc. that will offer some choice. This is what is on HotUKDeals at the moment if you aren't aware:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-store-uk-deals-with-gold-spotlight-and-publisher-sales-260520-3471504

As for using a card on the Xbox, it's all through Microsoft so it's secure. If you don't want to store a card, the alternative is to purchase Microsoft/Xbox credit then redeeming this onto your account. Credit deals popup now and again but you've then got to take into account that digital is still mostly more expensive than retail discs, though the digital sales sometimes are better.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zico said:

Is there a good tracking site for military aircraft. I found one the time the C130 flew over but didn't bookmark it. Another site that I found on Google didn't seem to show the Apaches but did show several other aircraft across the country.

There's a site called ADSB exchange which I use. It picks up all civilian and most military aircraft. 

• Like 1

I do like watching the live SpaceX launch just now!  I'm not even particularly interested in space but that was really cool! 😎

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I do like watching the live SpaceX launch just now!  I'm not even particularly interested in space but that was really cool! 😎

It was amazing to watch. The last time I watched a launch was when my name was being sent to Mars on one of the rovers. 
You might able to see the capsule fly over tonight straight after the ISS pass at about 10:15pm (ISS pass begins at around 10:10pm). 

• Like 3

There must be easier ways to rinse a car... :whistling:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

There must be easier ways to rinse a car... :whistling:

At least he got a free interior and exterior wash 😂

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, zain611 said:

At least he got a free interior and exterior wash 😂

He's gonna need some of that Koch Chemie FSE for all the watermarks though!! :biggrin: 

• Haha 2

IMG-20200531-WA0004.thumb.jpg.15aff41b4f9e333c2c77b005882633ed.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club