Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

F9 map update completed tonight as well, did take a while though!

A765390E-D1DB-452D-8DB5-59EC6E61189F.jpeg

• Like 3

On 10/9/2020 at 5:47 PM, dtulip8 said:

F9 map update completed tonight as well, did take a while though!

A765390E-D1DB-452D-8DB5-59EC6E61189F.jpeg

Madness, had absolutely nothing for my fiesta

4 hours ago, Matthew McGuinness said:

Madness, had absolutely nothing for my fiesta

Bizarre, Ford must be doing it batch by batch.

• Like 1

@zain611 good luck on the training. Unfortunately you've started a bit too late for me otherwise I could have been your first customer :laugh: .

I exchanged on my flat on Friday and the legal completion is now set for the 30th October. Need to sort out plenty of things for the end of the month now.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Zico said:

@zain611 good luck on the training. Unfortunately you've started a bit too late for me otherwise I could have been your first customer :laugh: .

I exchanged on my flat on Friday and the legal completion is now set for the 30th October. Need to sort out plenty of things for the end of the month now.

Congratulations on your new home. 🏠

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BigLen said:

Congratulations on your new home. 🏠

If I need any DIY then I'll give you a shout :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2020 at 3:57 AM, Zico said:

Thanks zico and no worries 👍. Yeah it looks like a good job and pay seems better compared to me working as a scientist. The main struggle is getting a trainee job. Trainee mortgage advisor roles there are a good amount in London which is good compared to trainee biomeds which only pop up once a month. Hopefully my degree and masters helps even though it's not in finance.

Also waiting for a dry day to install these 8000k HIDs. These are brighter than the LEDs

IMG_20201009_114737_0.jpg

• Like 1

Fitted one of the bulbs in on the right side. Definitely is bluer. Will wait till night to see how they look

IMG_20201015_135513_9.jpg

IMG_20201015_142128_2.jpg

IMG_20201015_142059_4.jpg

• Like 1

Here we go. Definitely more blue in the dark compared to the 6000k LED on the right. Brighter too

IMG_20201015_184359_7.jpg

IMG_20201015_190012_0.jpg

• Like 2

I like having to pause our beloved leaders speech today to answer the phone. Seems like the signer doesn't think much of her today 😃

IMG_20201016_122717237.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I do like that after this Christmas everyone will have experienced an awkward Christmas in there lives;

Meaning myself and plenty of others will no longer feel unique for not really enjoying the season 100% as other years family which could be there didn't want to be; this year they most likely won't be able to be there either way. Which is easier and everyone understands the feeling of absence at a time where the media hypes it up with the impression that all families come together and get along all of the time. 

All said though; Christmas is a very important time for children everywhere; 

Every family in the world has been affected by covid19 in some way this year; hard working people have been stopped working aswell as those always seeking employment, people won't ask for help and kids will be writing there dreams to Santa, 

Santa needs to wear superman's Cape this year to help ease the impact of covid19 in the homes of children which will also help mental health and future development as it is very important to know that Santa understands and cares, 

Personally; I'm lucky to have maintained employment throughout the pandemic as I'm manufacturing active pharmaceutical ingredients and were lucky to be manufacturing some of those which are being used in the development of vaccines,

However myself and my family are not immune from covid19 or its impact; I've had to prepare the home with an additional computer and two desks to facilitate our three kids learning from home, aswell as providing good quality Personal protective equipment,

I have a mortgage and the usual bills associated with family,

However this year rather than treating myself to some designer cloths or a new gadget I'm donating €700 worth of toys to a local toy bank; for distribution to families in the local area.

Few popular examples: LOL, fail fix dolls, Rainbow High dolls, hot wheels monster jam, Lego, nerf guns, playdough, 

And I'm writing this message to those whom perhaps don't have any kids themselves; in which case they may not think of doing such thing; 

I don't donate money as it may not reach the target; I'm encouraging everyone to purchase some toys and donate them to the Christmas toy collection box in your local supermarket or toy shop; 

They will then be bagged and delivered to hard working families which have found themselves in need for the first time in there lives through no fault of there own in your community.

Thought I'd share the idea, I have my three kids involved; I've told them:

when the toy banks start; were going to the shop to fill a trolley and help Santa because some elves are in self isolation this year; as result they can't go to the shops for santa to gather orders, so we're going to fill a trolley and put it in the shipping box which then goes to Santa's warehouse for processing to the order lists,

I'll pay in the shop with my bank card and send Santa a picture of the reciept; he then refunds my bank account, 

Thanks for reading; help future generations from some of the covid19 impact if you can. 

• Like 4

I do like getting a message on Messenger last night 2 hours after I had started ripping our old washing machine to pieces asking if it was still for sale! 😃

I had it for sale on Facebook for £20, no-one enquired after a couple of days so I got stuck into it. 

The finished article 🔥🍻😎😃

IMG_20201018_124659183.jpg

• Like 5

You aiming for mars or the moon? When's the launch date? 

3341a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, iantt said:

You aiming for mars or the moon? When's the launch date? 

3341a.jpg

Better fun when the had a concrete block in the top; take it off the top and put it inside the drum set it for high spin 😂

Also hope you get a quality replacement like a Bosch 😅

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, BigLen said:

Better fun when the had a concrete block in the top; take it off the top and put it inside the drum set it for high spin 😂

Also hope you get a quality replacement like a Bosch 😅

😃😃😃 Quite impressed on how long that ran for! Took me longer to remove the drum the normal way 😆 mind you it took me even longer to get the steel drum away from the plastic drum! Looked like the plastic was moulded onto the shaft and had to be cut away with an angle grinder! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When sister takes a picture of me 😂. Just was checking the headlights to see how bright the HIDs are compared to the LED. Definitely can see the beam on the HID when the LED beam is faint in the day.

IMG-20201018-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1

I do like booking the Volvo in for a new set of rear tyres!  The closest match to the fronts (Pirelli P2000) I could find was the Pirelli P4 Cinturato, so we shall see how that does.  The front ones are next on my list but as they still have over 6mm of treads and cash ain't exactly abundant they are still safe for now.  Hopefully the P4s will impress me in the rear (oh matron!) and I will get a couple fitted to the front too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like booking the Volvo in for a new set of rear tyres!  The closest match to the fronts (Pirelli P2000) I could find was the Pirelli P4 Cinturato, so we shall see how that does.  The front ones are next on my list but as they still have over 6mm of treads and cash ain't exactly abundant they are still safe for now.  Hopefully the P4s will impress me in the rear (oh matron!) and I will get a couple fitted to the front too.

You weren't doing some drifts in it were you 😂

• Haha 1

I do like ordering £1450 of merchandise from an online store and using a 25% discount code to bring the cost to under £1100.
I ordered Friday night as the code was due to expire on Sunday and according to the tracking information, it was all picked and packed Saturday morning. 
There's a separate post in the things I don't like section relating to this order. 

Update: It seems that only 21 of the 75 items have been shipped out so there will be more deliveries due at a later date

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

I do like ordering £1450 of merchandise from an online store and using a 25% discount code to bring the cost to under £1100.
I ordered Friday night as the code was due to expire on Sunday and according to the tracking information, it was all picked and packed Saturday morning. 
There's a separate post in the things I don't like section relating to this order. 

Update: It seems that only 21 of the 75 items have been shipped out so there will be more deliveries due at a later date

Good deal there 👍.

I'm thinking of pre ordering the new watch dogs legion. Mum is insisting to get s game for me for my birthday and think I should get this over the latest crash bandicoot game

7 hours ago, zain611 said:

Good deal there 👍.

I'm thinking of pre ordering the new watch dogs legion. Mum is insisting to get s game for me for my birthday and think I should get this over the latest crash bandicoot game

It was a very good deal and apparently they gave me the discount due to being one of their best customers.

Watchdogs Legion does look good. My nephew wants it as it's set in London and he played the other Watchdogs games but he also wants Crash too. 
There aren't many PS5 releases coming up yet but at least PS4 games will be playable on the PS5 (when I get one). 

• Like 1

I could with one of these to get me to work at 5.30am while I'm still half asleep . autonomous Mondeo. 

10-autonomous-ford-mondeo-front.jpg

• Like 4

I do like laying back in front of the fire watching a movie!

20201024_220820.thumb.jpg.3e84b00011acf0320023e61ebf57913b.jpg

• Like 3

IMG-20201024-WA0002.thumb.jpg.c010ab7308a9c4d92d27a8be07815c8e.jpg

The kids Carved out the pumpkin today using a template kit from Lidl 👍

• Like 2

I like watching these American shows (CSI/NCSI/L.A's Finest) etc but look at the cars they use.

Just picking one series is LA's Finest what a car and sounds amazing..... What cars are they in some of these series.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club