Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Gotten into the habit of reporting bad drivers on the road. Latest one is this Audi driver going on the wrong side of the road to get ahead of traffic and get through the temporary lights. So far got 2 letters sent for intended prosecution

IMG_20201025_172450_0.jpg

• Like 1

Saw an advert for Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It's a new one called Netflix and chill'd. 

So I googled Netflix and chill to see if I could find out what the flavours are. 

First result was definitely not ice cream!! Apparently it's a euphemism! 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, iantt said:

Saw an advert for Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It's a new one called Netflix and chill'd. 

So I googled Netflix and chill to see if I could find out what the flavours are. 

First result was definitely not ice cream!! Apparently it's a euphemism! 😂😂😂😂

Can understand that using Netflix and chill to euphanise someone during lockdown 😂

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, zain611 said:

No thanks 😂. Got this message on insta 

Screenshot_20201025-231310.png

Proper dumb blonde 😂 

• Haha 1

I like sparking up the washing machine firepit tonight 🔥

IMG_20201026_193333788.jpg

• Like 6

I do like that I am now back in the Ford family!!  Well, it's my mother's car but lets skip over that small fact 🤣

20201024_180208.thumb.jpg.26fbbb299aef61e1a76a79929432e7ca.jpg

2006 Ford Focus Sport 1.8 TDCI.  Timing belt been done so no worries there, no history of undercarriage corrosion and at 133k it drives like a dream.  It was a very cheap buy and as a result has a short MOT, but aside from a headlamp bulb I cannot detect any faults so come November 6th we will find out...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like that I am now back in the Ford family!!  Well, it's my mother's car but lets skip over that small fact 🤣

20201024_180208.thumb.jpg.26fbbb299aef61e1a76a79929432e7ca.jpg

2006 Ford Focus Sport 1.8 TDCI.  Timing belt been done so no worries there, no history of undercarriage corrosion and at 133k it drives like a dream.  It was a very cheap buy and as a result has a short MOT, but aside from a headlamp bulb I cannot detect any faults so come November 6th we will find out...

Looking forward to that especially it being on my birthday 😊

• Like 3

Hey @Stoney871 what was that burger recipe you got? I got some panco breadcrumbs so can just get mince and the other stuff you use to make it 😊

Mix breadcrumbs with mince to bind everything together.
My current favourite filler is mushrooms, red onion, cheddar and a small squirt of sweet chili or burger relish.
Fry off the onions & mushrooms and add some as filling with the relish / chili before frying the burgers.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Mix breadcrumbs with mince to bind everything together.
My current favourite filler is mushrooms, red onion, cheddar and a small squirt of sweet chili or burger relish.
Fry off the onions & mushrooms and add some as filling with the relish / chili before frying the burgers.

What sort of cheddar you use? I got some cathedral city so may grate that 😋 

Also my birthday present arrived today. @Nick Y got the new watch dogs today. One day before it's release date. Got it from shopto who are selling it with a keyring and in-game add on

IMG_20201028_132032_0.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, zain611 said:

Also my birthday present arrived today. @Nick Y got the new watch dogs today. One day before it's release date. Got it from shopto who are selling it with a keyring and in-game add on

IMG_20201028_132032_0.jpg

Lucky you getting it a day early. 
I'm still waiting to find out if any of my PS5 pre-orders are valid and will actually arrive at release. 

• Like 1

I do like that my Fiesta sailed through it's first MOT today (after being extended due to the coronavirus). No advisories or anything. 
My mechanic was actually surprised at the low mileage on her (under 12k at 3 1/2 years old) and how well she's been looked after. 
I didn't have a service done this year because I've done so little mileage we felt that it wasn't really needed. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

Lucky you getting it a day early. 
I'm still waiting to find out if any of my PS5 pre-orders are valid and will actually arrive at release. 

Did you see how many free games you can get in November on the PS5? Some great games I wish I got when they were free on the PS4

Another flirty lady 😂. Straight blocked her after this message 

Screenshot_20201028-192930.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Another flirty lady 😂. Straight blocked her after this message 

Screenshot_20201028-192930.png

Perhaps she has covid19 and is self isolating suffering from a high temperature; 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BigLen said:

Perhaps she has covid19 and is self isolating suffering from a high temperature; 

Lol you really got me laughing there 😂. I don't go along this sort of behaviour from people

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Did you see how many free games you can get in November on the PS5? Some great games I wish I got when they were free on the PS4

I actually own quite a lot of them on PS4, whether PS+ ones or purchased ones. I've even downloaded the PS+ versions of games I own just for the extra content. 
They've said that Destruction All-Stars will go straight to PS+ in February but the first official PS5 game on PS+ will be Bugsnax. 
Then of course later next year there's GTA: Online for PS5 as a stand-alone game. Can't say I want to buy GTA V again though for the 3rd time, even if it is enhanced and extended. 

• Like 1

What sort of cheddar you use? I got some cathedral city so may grate that [emoji39] 
Also my birthday present arrived today. [mention=95451]Nick Y[/mention] got the new watch dogs today. One day before it's release date. Got it from shopto who are selling it with a keyring and in-game add on
IMG_20201028_132032_0.thumb.jpg.1fd0ff7d681191e84914c5289adf32c7.jpg
Cathedral city is fine, if you like a bit more bite try stilton or Cornish blue if you can get it and like blue cheeses.

• Like 1

Really happy to say I managed to find my university in the new watch dogs legion 😁.

Here's UCL and behind it is the cruciform building which in the game is a hospital. On its right in real life would be UCLH but it's just a normal building. Made my day they had this

IMG_20201029_005625_6.jpg

IMG_20201029_005839_0.jpg

• Like 2

Finally getting a break away from work( told we are extremely busy until Xmas at least. )  Today we are going down to sunny Dorset near West bay for a few days. Not quite Clearwater bay on West coast of Florida like I had imagined. But I'm sure the weather will be similar?? Maybe. No? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, iantt said:

Today we are going down to sunny Dorset near West bay for a few days.

Hope you enjoy it Ian. We've had some great holidays in that area. Couple of times we've stayed in West Bay itself, in the modern apartment block down on the harbour, which was used for the outside shots of the Police station in "Broadchurch". There were a couple of very good fish restaurants in West Bay as I remember, hope they're still managing to operate in these strange times.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Hope you enjoy it Ian. We've had some great holidays in that area. Couple of times we've stayed in West Bay itself, in the modern apartment block down on the harbour, which was used for the outside shots of the Police station in "Broadchurch". There were a couple of very good fish restaurants in West Bay as I remember, hope they're still managing to operate in these strange times.

Thanks, weather is not looking too good, actually it looking pretty stormy,windy and plenty of rain. My partner found a cottage to rent for 3nights.  I offered to pay for it before even asking how much. F me!!! How much.  What I paid could have had a week abroad in the sun!! Well, not exactly as most countries are out of bounds for holiday makers. 

I've not had a holiday in this country without it ***** down with rain. I'm known as the rain maker. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, iantt said:

Thanks, weather is not looking too good, actually it looking pretty stormy,windy and plenty of rain.

Lol, we're having a few days in Scarborough next week, not exactly what we'd been planning for this year either! And I have a reputation for summoning up rain, also!😀

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club