Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7
聽Share

My partner just came home and said she had splashed out on a new pair of oven gloves!!! I said trumped that with a new bed mattress. , She then said she had bought tea!! I said trumped that too. Bought a hot tub!! She given up that game馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

• Haha 3

I do like seeing that the local youngsters have been out practicing how to drive in these wintery conditions! 馃槂

IMG_20210130_094312974.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Turvey said:

I do like seeing that the local youngsters have been out practicing how to drive in these wintery conditions! 馃槂

Better to practice there than on the roads. I learnt to drive in the snow by practicing in a disused air field until I was confident on where my car would point after sliding etc. Done me well in the 40 years I've been driving even though it doesn't snow like it used to anymore.聽

• Like 2

Like we've had our busiest January聽 in 4 yrs at work. But I'm so tired now. Need a few days off in Feb to recharge.聽

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iantt said:

Like we've had our busiest January聽 in 4 yrs at work. But I'm so tired now. Need a few days off in Feb to recharge.聽

What type of business are you in ?聽

7 hours ago, Turvey said:

IMG_20210130_094312974.jpg

Much more fun with an oven tray under each rear wheel and leave the handbrake on 馃槄 bwaap bwaap bwaap. Swooosh!

I do like filling our son's shelves with Hotwheels and Hotwheels premium聽

IMG-20210128-WA0019.thumb.jpg.96aa7f598dd9afbde1eaa8fc9f1515d7.jpg

IMG-20210128-WA0021.thumb.jpg.0ce2ca061e8213896b5e97c230eac05b.jpgIMG-20210128-WA0020.thumb.jpg.4a6d1c00c7b5403b369f1e495f171774.jpg

rows of different categories all based on real vehicles.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BigLen said:

What type of business are you in ?聽

Motor trade. New cars and vans. 3 years ago we were stood around all day with nothing to do as Jan was always a quiet month. 8 hour days just drinking tea and chatting in the canteen day after day.聽

This Jan and even the last 6 months have been manic!. Extra staff too.聽

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, iantt said:

Motor trade. New cars and vans. 3 years ago we were stood around all day with nothing to do as Jan was always a quiet month. 8 hour days just drinking tea and chatting in the canteen day after day.聽

This Jan and even the last 6 months have been manic!. Extra staff too.聽

Great to see 馃憤

Currently watching nightmare tenants, slum landlords. Found my secondary school teacher on there with her husband who had squatters in their 2 bed flat in my area. So there's a Turkish family living there who had a fake estate agency let them the property then went silent. Emily (my old school teacher) her husband got an email from the fake agency to pay them so they can help let the tenants out basically getting the money and probably doing nothing.

Screenshot_20210131-203332.png

Witnessed a confrontation yesterday with 2 cats 馃槀. The ginger cat a few months ago started getting comfy staying at home and likes to stay in the conservatory. Mum now allows her to sleep there overnight.聽

This grey / black cat sometimes comes but started getting a little clingy to me and stayed in the garden for a bit 馃槀. Now the ginger cat started meowing at him. Today same thing happened and claws started swinging.

Screenshot_20210203-134410.png

Screenshot_20210203-134417.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Witnessed a confrontation yesterday with 2 cats 馃槀. The ginger cat a few months ago started getting comfy staying at home and likes to stay in the conservatory. Mum now allows her to sleep there overnight.聽

Cats are nocturnal animals, also coming in to mating season, perhaps he's eying up his future subject.

• Haha 2

I do like getting called today to get my first Covid vaccine jab booked. Friday 1pm I should be 1 down and 1 to go.

My work colleague also got his booked last night for the same day so they're getting through people quickly. I think it was on Mock the Week last month where they were talking about people giving the jabs just frantically stabbing people as quick as possible which made me laugh!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Zico said:

I do like getting called today to get my first Covid vaccine jab booked. Friday 1pm I should be 1 down and 1 to go.

My work colleague also got his booked last night for the same day so they're getting through people quickly. I think it was on Mock the Week last month where they were talking about people giving the jabs just frantically stabbing people as quick as possible which made me laugh!!

Make sure you still be careful for about 2 weeks as that's the time the vaccine takes effect and your immune system becomes protected from it 馃憤. Think my grandad caught a fever next day after his vaccine so could be a side effect

Still shielding/being extra careful as I'm on my step down from steroids聽until the end of the month. I've never had anything more than a slight tender arm from all of the flu jabs I have every year now since my Crohn's was diagnosed (19 years now) but there is no guarantees so I always go in without any expectations.

• Like 1

IMG-20210203-WA0014.thumb.jpg.3192670797fe6166037967fefe4ae5bf.jpg

I do like my new T-Shirt 馃槀 a work mate bought us matching T-Shirt's we both manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients 馃槀 excellent.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BigLen said:

I do like my new T-Shirt 馃槀 a work mate bought us matching T-Shirt's we both manufacture active pharmaceutical ingredients 馃槀 excellent.

You on the left, or the right? 馃槃

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, StephenFord said:

You on the left, or the right? 馃槃

Left, he's the image of the right, here he is

馃槀

download.jpeg.jpg.e7f4785794513e46eb94a14cc897662d.jpg

• Like 2

I do like the new Hotwheels 2021 O.J Simpson model which has a model of his ford bronco truck on the back of a police recovery vehicle following an epic chase.聽

Definitely one for the collection but perhaps not one for the kids 馃槀聽man that jeep was pushed to the limits back in the day.

s-l400-2.jpg.e6879768c25993b8e84bcce6f435281a.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-WHEELS-TEAM-TRANSPORT-2021-IMPOUNDED-OJ-SIMPSON-BRONCO-CARRY-ON-RIG-LIMITED/383931680707?hash=item59641c87c3:g:VPIAAOSwuppf9QVp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I do like having next week off and deciding to sit down in front of the fire with an Irish/Gaelic coffee 馃槑

IMG_20210207_200134846.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Turvey said:

I do like having next week off and deciding to sit down in front of the fire with an Irish/Gaelic coffee 馃槑

IMG_20210207_200134846.jpg

馃い Just the one聽

47 minutes ago, BigLen said:

馃い Just the one聽

There may聽have been a double whisky in there聽馃槈聽but only the one glass of coffee.

• Haha 2

Had some fun in the snow. Wasn't proper icy to do handbrake turns聽

Screenshot_20210211-104333~2.png

Screenshot_20210211-104256~2.png

Screenshot_20210211-104318~2.png

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club