Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

14 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Had some fun in the snow. Wasn't proper icy to do handbrake turns 

Screenshot_20210211-104333~2.png

Screenshot_20210211-104256~2.png

Screenshot_20210211-104318~2.png

If you turn hard enough it will slide 😅

Get two shallow oven trays for under the rear wheels and leave the handbrake on, 

No snow in the South East of Ireland here atall perhaps Brexit has something to do with restrictibg the snow from coming in to Ireland, we will get it in two weeks time where it used to be the following day 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Still got a good 4 inches here!  There's quite a bit of snow left too...  :unsure:

Funny thing is it's currently easier to drive than walk.  The main roads have been ploughed clear, but the footpaths are just lethal compacted ice giving no grip at all!  :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like this pic as posted on our local paper's Facebook page, posted originally by NASA.

Unusual on 2 counts.

1, it shows Orkney totally covered in snow, usually we just got a light covering.

2, no clouds! 😃

149101657_3827007267391523_1470196972043865840_n.jpg

• Like 3

I do like it's my birthday today,but you know ( people think ) your getting old when your given a garden chair , national trust membership and strawberry plants to grow in the greenhouse. Crikey, I'm not that old!!! I had better go out on my midlife crisis (honda vfr800) for a blast.... Bugger, I can't unless I think of a reason for my journey to be essential. 

Work posted me a card . I'm going to enjoy the hour off on my day off 😂😂😂

Oh , well I had better sit in my chair in the garden wrapped up and pretend to enjoy it. 

Perhaps I should have posted this in the don't like thread. 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, happy birthday @TomsFocus too.

16132914727161738804907.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, iantt said:

I do like it's my birthday today,but you know ( people think ) your getting old when your given a garden chair , national trust membership and strawberry plants to grow in the greenhouse. Crikey, I'm not that old!!! I had better go out on my midlife crisis (honda vfr800) for a blast.... Bugger, I can't unless I think of a reason for my journey to be essential. 

Work posted me a card . I'm going to enjoy the hour off on my day off 😂😂😂

Oh , well I had better sit in my chair in the garden wrapped up and pretend to enjoy it. 

Perhaps I should have posted this in the don't like thread. 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, happy birthday @TomsFocus too.

16132914727161738804907.jpg

Happy Birthday @iantt and @TomsFocus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I remember the days when you had a cake with candles , made a wish while blowing out candles. Not any more, no on wants a piece of cake with my germs blown over them any more . What's wrong with people nowadays. 

1613292195182867483797.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, iantt said:

I do like it's my birthday today,but you know ( people think ) your getting old when your given a garden chair , national trust membership and strawberry plants to grow in the greenhouse.

What's really sad is that I'd have liked those gifts myself! :laugh: 

Don't forget your mittens!

Image result for bernie in mittens

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Wouldn't you just love it if his wife had sown a bit of string on his mittens like your mum did when you were in primary school LOL

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Scary thing is, Ive got a coat like that and the same hair style with a bit less on the sides. Got warm gloves but not the mittens 

16132963773882128545817.jpg

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Wouldn't you just love it if his wife had sown a bit of string on his mittens like your mum did when you were in primary school LOL

I was just thinking that as you posted it. 😂😂 When you say primary, you did mean high school/college didn't you?? Ok you didn't !! Err... Yeah, I meant primary school too. 

• Haha 4

Well it's someones birthday today. @TomsFocus you doing anything special today especially with the occasion it is? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, zain611 said:

you doing anything special today especially with the occasion it is? 

No plans so far, I'm open to suggestions! :biggrin:

• Like 2

Yeah took the misses a run out in the st track car and blow the engine just another day as a ford owner lol 😂 lucky still have the eco sport for the shopping lol 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chaz84 said:

Yeah took the misses a run out in the st track car ...

Aahhh... true love 😄😍

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Image result for bernie in mittens

dogs wondering wtf im doing. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210214-123837_Gallery.jpg

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

No plans so far, I'm open to suggestions! :biggrin:

Have no Idea. There's some good films coming on in the evenings on film4. My favourite film hitman agent 47 came on yesterday 😂. I booked that mortgage advisor exam today at 7pm so busy revising for that again. Hope I pass it this time as had to pay £150 to re-register.

@iantt any birthday / valentines day Ian? Just realized your birthday is today also 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Have no Idea. There's some good films coming on in the evenings on film4. My favourite film hitman agent 47 came on yesterday 😂. I booked that mortgage advisor exam today at 7pm so busy revising for that again. Hope I pass it this time as had to pay £150 to re-register.

@iantt any birthday / valentines day Ian? Just realized your birthday is today also 

Never knew they did exams that late.  Good luck with it!! :smile: 

Yeah I saw bits of that haha, always think of you when I see it on the TV guide now! :laugh:  Not sure tonight's Film4 movie will be your sort of thing but I might give it a go myself.  There's a Simon Reeve travel programme on at 8pm, I generally like those.  Might also go for some 'exercise' this afternoon, though the pavements here are still like sheet ice lol!

• Like 1

Birthday present I bought myself. 

Unfortunately not arriving until mid march. 

Screenshot_20210214-133638.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FiestaForever said:

Hey you know when you are getting old when they start to bring you your pipe, slippers and newspaper via a pooch.

Dog too lazy to bring me anything. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, FiestaForever said:

Hey you know when you are getting old when they start to bring you your pipe, slippers and newspaper via a pooch.

You know you're getting old when Google ads bombard you with adverts for SAGA! I'm only 55 FFS! 🙄😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Turvey said:

You know you're getting old when Google ads bombard you with adverts for SAGA! I'm only 55 FFS! 🙄😃

Do you get there leaflets through the mail too. I do and I'm only just  57 and a few hours old. 😂😂

• Haha 3

So did my exam today. Waiting for the results and hoping I pass 😥

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, zain611 said:

So did my exam today. Waiting for the results and hoping I pass 😥

🤞

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club