Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

5 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Thanks guys for the heads up on this show, am now 2 episodes down and love it! There's something quite endearing watching a bumbling overweight idiot totally out of his depth in pretty much everything on 'farming'. Very entertaining...

Reminds me of Ted in the fast show, 

"Yes sir, no sir" "certainly sir" 

2 hours ago, StephenFord said:

I'm afraid the analogy is lost on me, have never watched The Fast Show, but I am 4 episodes down of the 'farm', already can't wait for series 2!

Here's the script 😂

Looks like Clarksons Range Rover is getting a bit tatty from checking the latest MOTs... :biggrin:

I'm also 4 shows in.  I'll be watching the Euro's tonight instead though...I've got 50p on Belgium beating Finland!  :laugh: 

17 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm also 4 shows in.  I'll be watching the Euro's tonight instead though...I've got 50p on Belgium beating Finland!  :laugh: 

That Lambo tractor he has looks like  cartoon one, it's enormous! Kaleb is so hard to believe he is just 21, he really puts Clarkson in his place and not afraid to tell him he's a friggin' eejit LOL Good luck for your 50p!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StephenFord said:

That Lambo tractor he has looks like  cartoon one, it's enormous! Kaleb is so hard to believe he is just 21, he really puts Clarkson in his place and not afraid to tell him he's a friggin' eejit LOL Good luck for your 50p!

Lucrative night last night, that 50p returned 81p!  Also won £1.72 on the other 2 matches.  Not sure I've got the hang of betting, it's probably more fun with a larger stake... :laugh:  Potential £20+ returns tonight though... :unsure: 

As for Clarkson, fair play to him getting properly stuck in!  As Ian said earlier, he's got so much money, he could just sit on his backside doing nothing for the rest of life but is still willing to put in the graft.  I see a lot of myself in him sadly, no matter how much planning and preparation I put into anything, something always goes wrong, and often totally unexpectedly. :laugh:  I also know a few local 'Kalebs', it's interesting how they all have the same accent regardless of region!  Must admit, I didn't know just how hard they have to work though.  Hope to get through another couple of episodes later!

• Like 1

Have just received my 'premier' membership pack, nice! There are 2 x window decals in it which I have a question. Are they applied outside the glass, where you peel off the backing strip, press down, then peel off the clear tape to leave just the lettering?

Or is it just a simple bit of clear dymo type labeling? Don't want to ruin one by experimenting!

10 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Are they applied outside the glass, where you peel off the backing strip,

Funny you should ask that, I've had my stickers for a few months and not fitted them yet, I looked at them and asked myself which way do these stick?

Lets hope we get an answer soon then we can both fit them 😀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, unofix said:

My last car was easy, peeled off the front clear film, stick it to inside glass, then peel off the backing film, leaving the lettering all neatly stuck. I don't think my Ford ones are the same LOL

1522926415_GT4badge.thumb.jpg.027aeedb674d1e271f435a6cc3bb27dc.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, unofix said:

I fear I know why no one has got back to us - they are too embarrassed LOL

What we have been supplied with is nothing more than a sticky label, suitable for applying to the cover of a school jotter! It is NOT a pre die cut car vinyl decal!

Shame, that, I had high hopes of proudly putting it on my car, but I have my own Dymo labeling machine to make up the same thing if I wanted 🤣

• Sad 1

Have you got a picture?  They used to be externals like every other car club.  Maybe they've just forgotten the application tape?

I have used mine in the front windscreen on the inside, peel of backing moisten and press to window, they easily peel off and reuse, I have moved them from 2 previous cars and re used them with no problems.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Have you got a picture?  They used to be externals like every other car club.  Maybe they've just forgotten the application tape?

This is a label, not a decal LOL

923430497_Fordlabel.thumb.jpg.25ce98502701986db5b3182977f8f6fd.jpg

• Confused 1

Forgot to say my was the square sticker the original ones when I joined the forum,

the new long type I received on renewal of membership, I have used externally on the rear window with no problems.

2 minutes ago, bays281 said:

the new long type I received on renewal of membership, I have used externally on the rear window with no problems.

Did it apply with the clear tape intact, or did the individual letters come away?

It applied Intact. The letters are along the strip and are not individual.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bays281 said:

It applied Intact. The letters are along the strip and are not individual.

Yep, that's called a label! LOL I don't apply labels to my car... 🤣 (well, I did in the 70s, before die cut laser technology was invented!)

• Like 1

I did enjoy attending the Ford Nationals event at the British Motor Museum yesterday! Lots of nice Fords of all ages to drool over, and finally got a chance to ogle over the stunning collection of cars in the museum.

B1A2C753-249B-446D-899A-8403988012D0.jpeg

• Like 4

On 6/23/2021 at 12:22 PM, StephenFord said:

Yep, that's called a label! LOL I don't apply labels to my car... 🤣 (well, I did in the 70s, before die cut laser technology was invented!)

Well problem solved, I commissioned my own window decal...

1016453771_FordOCdecal.thumb.jpg.c4ae67c50fb3a8570468bb5e8f651a10.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StephenFord said:

Well problem solved, I commissioned my own window decal...

1016453771_FordOCdecal.thumb.jpg.c4ae67c50fb3a8570468bb5e8f651a10.jpg

Copyright infringement...  :ermm: :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Copyright infringement...  :ermm: :biggrin: 

Oh dear, just think of all those cars with their 'NHS' stickers on them, the police are going to be awfully busy LOL 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, StephenFord said:

Oh dear, just think of all those cars with their 'NHS' stickers on them, the police are going to be awfully busy LOL 🤣

Why will the police be busy pulling over national hunt saboteurs? Wouldn't have thought there would be that many of them . 

• Haha 1

My Wife (had to put that in or WW3 would of started)

Driving down windy scenic roads (not Motorways)

Buying gadgets

My Oculus Quset 2

Watching L.F.C win games. (now back to normal 🤣)

Driving seat/wheels/pedals setup for my Xboxone

Going on holidays

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 10:03 AM, TomsFocus said:

Lucrative night last night, that 50p returned 81p!  Also won £1.72 on the other 2 matches.  Not sure I've got the hang of betting, it's probably more fun with a larger stake... :laugh:  Potential £20+ returns tonight though... :unsure: 

As for Clarkson, fair play to him getting properly stuck in!  As Ian said earlier, he's got so much money, he could just sit on his backside doing nothing for the rest of life but is still willing to put in the graft.  I see a lot of myself in him sadly, no matter how much planning and preparation I put into anything, something always goes wrong, and often totally unexpectedly. :laugh:  I also know a few local 'Kalebs', it's interesting how they all have the same accent regardless of region!  Must admit, I didn't know just how hard they have to work though.  Hope to get through another couple of episodes later!

It`s broken records on amazon and they`re now talking about a second series. Genius.

4 hours ago, Midgeyman said:

It`s broken records on Amazon and they`re now talking about a second series. Genius.

Let's hope it's as good as the first. I'm going to the diddly squat shop tommorow to have a look round. Going on my motorbike due to the traffic that builds up on the approaching roads. I'm only 25 mins away. If I see him I will give him some grief  like Kaleb. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club