Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

On 2/19/2023 at 10:30 PM, iantt said:

Charged up ready for my silent drive to work and back 

Bliss. 

Screenshot_20230219-202652.png

Is it a reliable car?

I hope this is your dream coming true car!!!

Best wishes for that!

3 hours ago, Alexis94040 said:

Is it a reliable car?

I hope this is your dream coming true car!!!

Best wishes for that!

Only bought it second hand last October but since then not one issue at all. Everything works as it should. I wouldn't say it's my dream car as such. 

• Like 1

I do like reading an article on a localish newspaper site about a 'drug mule' becoming unwell on a passenger boat and two doctors coming to his assistance. In particular one paragraph caught my attention! 😲

93123653.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

In particular one paragraph caught my attention!

Someone got a bum deal 🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, unofix said:

Someone got a bum deal 🤣

You really rip the *rse out of these jokes, don't you LOL

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

You really rip the *rse out of these jokes, don't you

Cheeky 🤣

• Haha 2

i would have thought the bog brush pushed them further up ???????

12 minutes ago, Jimpster said:

i would have thought the bog brush pushed them further up ???????

Pretty sure they used the handle rather than the brush end.  Not sweeping a chimney! :laugh:

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Pretty sure they used the handle rather than the brush end.  Not sweeping a chimney! :laugh:

depends on the size of the hole going in haha

• Haha 1

I like @Tizer for your post in the 'I don't like thread' about the increased car insurance quote.

I called Directline Thursday lunchtime and got through to the agent who took 2 minutes to apologise for the ~30% increase, and came back with a ~10% change instead. A £30 increase is far better than £100 increase.

• Like 3

Do like my little VW up project almost finishing. Just needs a MOT then can transfer my plate over and insurance.

Today fitted the front bumper one which me and dad drilled out fog light holes and stuck these chrome surrounds on found on the black edition 

IMG_20230224_172900_3.jpg

• Like 7

8 hours ago, zain611 said:

Do like my little VW up project almost finishing. Just needs a MOT then can transfer my plate over and insurance.

Today fitted the front bumper one which me and dad drilled out fog light holes and stuck these chrome surrounds on found on the black edition 

IMG_20230224_172900_3.jpg

I keep looking at these as a replacement for the picanto which goes for its MOT next week ( should ov gone today but the MOT tester forgot to pick it up 🙄).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wino said:

I keep looking at these as a replacement for the picanto which goes for its MOT next week ( should ov gone today but the MOT tester forgot to pick it up 🙄).

They are nice little cars. Made me realise how tinny my Peugeot 107 is. Does look good when you add OEM parts to it normally found on the more rarer models like what I'm doing. 

Planning to go tomorrow by train to look at and hopefully pick up a rare black edition up. Will get some bits off it to put on mine then sell it on for a profit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wino said:

Yes, we have had our Seat Mii version for nearly 9 years now (bought pre-reg with 7 miles on the clock) and It's been very good for what it's used for - shopping, mostly. Very good visibility and mirrors, quite spacious up front, surprisingly useful boot. Nippy enough round town and usually returns mid-50s mpg despite usually doing only short journeys.

It still looks immaculate (apart from the small dent it picked up in the supermarket car park the other week😠) and has passed 6 straight MOTs with no advisories. No wet cambelt either!

• Like 2

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! 
I got another Forum Member Badge 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, plasticpat said:

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! 
I got another Forum Member Badge 😄 

Easily pleased. You need to get out more. 🤣🤣

• Haha 7

remember blazing saddles, one of the best lines " badges, we dont need no stinking badges"

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, iantt said:

Easily pleased. You need to get out more. 🤣🤣

Just 'low maintenance' though I did have a party to attend last night and had a blast ! 🙃 😄 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimpster said:

remember blazing saddles, one of the best lines " badges, we dont need no stinking badges"

I remember it well , absolute brill . It must be said with the right accent 🤣🤣 like this ... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimpster said:

in your best mexican haha

Yep , just imagine you're starting a new job somewhere , you're being presented with a uniform and ID badge

It'd surely be the first thing to say (not) !  😄

• Haha 2

We usually enjoy medical documentaries anyway, but will be watching "Saving lives in Leeds" (9.00pm, BBC 2, Wednesday) with particular personal interest.

The first programme features Professor Simon Kay (who was interviewed this morning on BBC Breakfast) and Mr Kenan Deniz.

I am indebted to Professor Kay for saving the function of my left arm and hand some years back, and Mr Deniz operated on my wife's spine last year, with great results.

Our thanks to both!

• Like 6

Talking now of TV progs i watched Bronson last night it was fascinating. How much of him was an animal and how much did the sytem make him one

2 hours ago, Jimpster said:

Talking now of TV progs i watched Bronson last night it was fascinating. How much of him was an animal and how much did the sytem make him one

What TV station was that on? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club