Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carpet Mat Holder; Drivers Side

parv1

Hi

I have the Titanium individual that came with mats.

But want to know if anyone else has the same and did it come with 2 plastic mat holders that the mat clips on to, just underneath the drivers seat?

My Mk6 fiesta had carpets and when they were fitted, i had the clips.

Just curious and whether I need to go back and ask for the additional clips.

Have had the car for 1 week..... absolutely loving it!!!

It should have definately come with the mat clips, I have the mk7 Zetec S and I have them, get back to them and ask for some, if anything they will be cheap!

It should have definately come with the mat clips, I have the mk7 Zetec S and I have them, get back to them and ask for some, if anything they will be cheap!

I had a recall letter from Ford to go in and get these fitted, also if you look on ford ETIS system it will tell you about any outstanding actions on your vehicle.

hmm i have a zetec mk7 and i have the mats carpet ones just the normal ones , came free with the car . and i dont have any clips although the holes are on the mats but no clips.

its annoying as sometimes the mat slides onto the accelerator and we keep it press every so slightly , no biggy, but could be dangerous if it happens at the wrong time.

so are you saying i should go back and ask for the clips to be fitted

Hi,

Def have clips, I also have a Titanium individual (red) did you go with the red or blue?

Just incase you dont have the Etis web site link:

http://www.etis.ford.com/

Just click on the Vehicle tab and enter your reg

Hi,

Def have clips, I also have a Titanium individual (red) did you go with the red or blue?

Just incase you dont have the Etis web site link:

http://www.etis.ford.com/

Just click on the Vehicle tab and enter your reg

Hi

I went for a panther black paint job with the red individual. I've now got several friends who want the exact same car, but they are all having trouble finding cars like this.....lol. I love being unique.

I dont think the blue would've looked any good on the black.

I've just been on the Etis website, and my car doesn't appear on the site. Should I be worried.

I will get back to them in the next few days and request the clips to be fitted.

Thanks for the help guys, muchly appreciated.

I'm still working through the manual and found out abt bluetoothing my songs from my HD2 phone. Fan-bluddy-tastic!!!

Yes my titanium came with the clips.

And that etis website is very interesting, found out what I could have had on the car (Do they do day light running lights now?)

Hi

I went for a panther black paint job with the red individual. I've now got several friends who want the exact same car, but they are all having trouble finding cars like this.....lol. I love being unique.

I dont think the blue would've looked any good on the black.

I've just been on the Etis website, and my car doesn't appear on the site. Should I be worried.

I will get back to them in the next few days and request the clips to be fitted.

Thanks for the help guys, muchly appreciated.

I'm still working through the manual and found out abt bluetoothing my songs from my HD2 phone. Fan-bluddy-tastic!!!

Hi

If the car is brand new it may take a while for the web site to be updated, you could always ask the dealer when you talk to them.. When I first looked at ETIS it said mine was a Zetec S emailed them and 4 months later it now says its a "Series 50" whatever that is?

As for panther black with the red, thats exactly what I have, lol, But at least it is different to all the other ones at my work. what extras did you get? mine has:

16" 15 Spoke alloys

Rear Centre Headrestraint

B/Tooth Handsfree Voice Control and USB

Power Rear Windows

Individual Pack Red

Parking Sensor Rear

14in Steel Spare Wheel

Black Metallic Paint

ESP With EBA

Lumbar Support Drivers Seat

David

this is a current recall from ford motor company, they have found that some vehicles produced did not have the mat fixing clips installed at the factory (like they chould have done) and are now inviting the onwers of the cars in question to their local dealership to have these fitted under warranty. the best thing for you to do is to ring your local dealership and ask them to check on OASIS for any outstanding recalls and if this one is listed get the car booked in. if not then speak to the parts department and ask them for the mat fixings, will only cost you a couple of quid.

i hope this helps you and anyone else with this same problem

this is a current recall from ford motor company, they have found that some vehicles produced did not have the mat fixing clips installed at the factory (like they chould have done) and are now inviting the onwers of the cars in question to their local dealership to have these fitted under warranty. the best thing for you to do is to ring your local dealership and ask them to check on OASIS for any outstanding recalls and if this one is listed get the car booked in. if not then speak to the parts department and ask them for the mat fixings, will only cost you a couple of quid.

i hope this helps you and anyone else with this same problem

Excellent. I will be in touch with my dealer (that just sounds wrong) and get them to fit the clips as they should've done in the first place.

Thanks all for the clarification.

Now on with the enjoyment of driving :-)

just to clear things up....

this recall you are talking about, is it to have the clip ARMS put on, or the clip HOUSINGS which are not visible until you look under the carpet? as i have ordered mats before and they come with the arms to clip onto the mats and subsequently onto the car.

is it just the mounting positions that needed to be added in the recall?

and where do you all get your mats from as i need some but want some fancy ones, like the valeo ones ford do. thinking ford parts but don't want to have my pants taken down..

Hi

If the car is brand new it may take a while for the web site to be updated, you could always ask the dealer when you talk to them.. When I first looked at ETIS it said mine was a Zetec S emailed them and 4 months later it now says its a "Series 50" whatever that is?

As for panther black with the red, thats exactly what I have, lol, But at least it is different to all the other ones at my work. what extras did you get? mine has:

16" 15 Spoke Alloys

Rear Centre Headrestraint

Power Rear Windows

Individual Pack Red

Parking Sensor Rear

14in Steel Spare Wheel

Black Metallic Paint

ESP With EBA

Lumbar Support Drivers Seat

David

Thats so not fair. I didn't get half the stuff that you got :angry:

out of your list, i got;

16" 15 Spoke alloys

Individual Pack Red

Black Metallic Paint

but if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay (ball park figure) as my mate is looking for one similiar to your spec

and wants to know how much to pay.

just to clear things up....

this recall you are talking about, is it to have the clip ARMS put on, or the clip HOUSINGS which are not visible until you look under the carpet? as i have ordered mats before and they come with the arms to clip onto the mats and subsequently onto the car.

is it just the mounting positions that needed to be added in the recall?

and where do you all get your mats from as i need some but want some fancy ones, like the valeo ones ford do. thinking ford parts but don't want to have my pants taken down..

the following is the extract from ford motor company and details the Field service Action. it is to put in place the TWO MAT FIXING CLIPS finis code 1234604

"Engineering investigations have identified a number of Valencia built Fiesta vehicles where the floor mats have correctly been included during production but the retaining brackets on the driver side have not been fitted.

To remove the possibility of floor mat movement, the required retaining brackets must be fitted to affected vehicles and the floor mat correctly secured.

Ford is writing to customers and asking them to contact their Ford Dealer so that this check/rework may be carried out. For information, a copy of the customer letter is available on eTIS.

Vehicles Affected

Affected vehicles will be identified on OASIS.

Model/Variant Assembly Plant Affected Build Periods (inclusive dates)

from to

Fiesta -- 5-Door Valencia 29/1/2009 24/6/2009 "

Model/Variant Assembly Plant Affected Build Periods (inclusive dates)

from to

Fiesta -- 5-Door Valencia 29/1/2009 24/6/2009 "

so it only involves the 5 door?

i looked on etis and mine has no field work outstanding yet does not have the clips as seen here: CLICK

am i going to need to kick off at my local dealership?

if your local dealership is even slightly respectable they will just give you the bits

Hi

But want to know if anyone else has the same and did it come with 2 plastic mat holders that the mat clips on to, just underneath the drivers seat?

hi

i have the titanium and had the velour mats with the clips which i have replaced with the ford rubber mats at the moment that came with clips aswell so if you email me your address i will post on to you if you dont have any joy at dealership f.o.c

regards smile.gif

Thats so not fair. I didn't get half the stuff that you got :angry:

out of your list, i got;

16" 15 Spoke Alloys

Individual Pack Red

Black Metallic Paint

but if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay (ball park figure) as my mate is looking for one similiar to your spec

and wants to know how much to pay.

Hiya

This is quite a question, company car that I plan to purchase as I spec'd it and love it as it was mine. but I do have the figures that were issued to me:

Options

Factory Fit:

ESP With EBA 300

Metallic Paint 425

Drivers Lumbar Support 50

14in Steel Spare Wheel 30

Parking Sensor Rear 200

Individual Pack Red 850

Power Rear Windows 150

B/Tooth Handsfree Voice Control and USB 200

Rear Centre Head Rest 50

TOTAL COST OF CAR P11D 16275.01

Costs me my 250 allowance and a extra 26 amonth for the extras (of course plus the tax for having a company car) I was miffed that I could only afford a fiesta after not having one since 93. but what a car!!, can go happly up and down the A1 or M1 and not hurt at the end.. just the weak alloys that cant take a pot hole annoy me.

By the way if you get a chance replace the footwell lights to red led and the interior lights to white led, makes the inside look so much better!

Hi

hi

if you dont get any joy at dealers email me and i will send you my spare ones as i have changed mats regardssmile.gif

Hi

Thanks very much for the very kind offer.

Will call the dealer this week and see what they will sort out.

Hi

Thanks very much for the very kind offer.

Will call the dealer this week and see what they will sort out.

no problem there sitting in the garagetongue.gif

guys i've justrang my delaer and they were adament there's no bulletin on my car, so just stated the finis code and said the clips are not there and they're to prevent the mat from slipping. and they've agreed to get them in, only thing is they won't let you fit them yourself so gotta drop the car in for 5 mins for them to get fitted.

see what a phonecall will do for you :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club