Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DJ NEZZ

Hello Ford Owners, I'm Grant from Auckland, New Zealand. Six months ago I traded my 2009 Mondeo 2.3L Auto, Petrol Zetec for a new Mondeo Titanium 2.0L, Auto, Petrol, Hatch in Magnetic with 19" wheels and 177KW (240PS). It is a really good car. I have done some mods already and had a retune and Dyno and now have 210KWs and 420NM of torque, 280PS and 310FT-LB on the crankshaft. At the wheels is about 15% less. It has really good power now and drives great. Our models here are different than the UK, EU, and US and now the Titanium (top model) is discontinued here and replaced with the Hybrid. I'm DJ NEZZ from New Zealand.

• Like 1

Hi Welcome

Thanks for the welcomes. Here's some photos of my 2019 Mondeo Titanium. My nick name is DJ Nezz because I like House and Drum & base music going back to the mid 90's when it started. You can call me The Kiwi if you like. The Kiwi from Auckland, New Zealand, The Home Of The America's Cup.

Mondeo 1.jpg

Mondeo 2.jpg

Mondeo 3.jpg

Mondeo 4.jpg

Mondeo 5.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club