Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Updated Mk7 Anthercite Wheels !

sammy o

just updated on zsoc and thought it would be rude not to on here ! got my wheels done anthercite grey at bmw and fiited my h.i.ds . c and c welcome

064.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

062.jpg

067.jpg

then heres some on the rolling road for those who are interested it got 124 bhp and 168 of tourque !

IMG00019-20100327-1058.jpg

IMG00018-20100327-1054.jpg

thankyou for looking not everyones cup of tea but im very happy with results !

Looking very nice, like the silver too though. :D

Looks alot better than I thought Sam.

The alloys look great! I dont think you'll find a single MK7 that will be the same as yours now :lol:

Just curious, have you changed the headlights? bulbs, HID's ect? They look alot clearer than mine.

You must be out of idea's now then?

No :huh:

nice car lovin' the wheels B) - shame about the photo's :unsure: I think the car deserves somewhere better than being photo'ed half in the gutter. :)

nice car lovin' the wheels B) - shame about the photo's :unsure: I think the car deserves somewhere better than being photo'ed half in the gutter. :)

very true im going to get some decent ones soon ! thanks

Look very smart, did you do them your self or pay some one,what was the cost, my car is Sea Grey I might just copy you, Have you had the front windows tinted? I also feel the car would look smart with smoked head lights, what do you think

Wow! That looks amazing. I think I'm in love with your wheels :P I almost forgot how good sea grey looks when it's clean! Love the painted trims aswell :D

Looks alot better than I thought Sam.

The Alloys look great! I dont think you'll find a single MK7 that will be the same as yours now :lol:

Just curious, have you changed the headlights? Bulbs, HID's ect? They look alot clearer than mine.

You must be out of idea's now then?

No :huh:

[/quot

standard headlights , detangoed , l.e.d sidelght bulbs, and 6000k h.i.d kit.

cheers mate and theres many more ideas ill suprize you this time haha

I like them, nice and subtle. Not sure how they'd look on any other colour, but they suit yours perfect. Nice work :)

Look very smart, did you do them your self or pay some one,what was the cost, my car is Sea Grey I might just copy you, Have you had the front windows tinted? I also feel the car would look smart with smoked head lights, what do you think

yeh front windows are tinted..... shhhh

wheels got done at bmw for 200. with the headlights i need to open them up and do some magic with some paint but im still trying to build up the balls to do it !

with the headlights i need to open them up and do some magic with some paint but im still trying to build up the balls to do it !

Aww you ruined the surprise now! :lol:

Looking really good Sammy

I'll have to get to a decent ZSOC Meet and see it in person sometime.

Should really post some photo's of mine on ZSOC, I rarely visit these day.

Im tempted by the H.I.D kit , it does look smart.

De-tango is on my to-do list :D

Aww you ruined the surprise now! :lol:

Looking really good Sammy

I'll have to get to a decent ZSOC Meet and see it in person sometime.

Should really post some photo's of mine on ZSOC, I rarely visit these day.

Im tempted by the H.I.D kit , it does look smart.

De-tango is on my to-do list :D

im waiting to de-tango mine. pretty !Removed! weather recently. HIDs look awesome. i got 6000k on mine with LED sidelights. was tempted by 8000k but i thought they were tooo blue for the car! i like my zosrt but i like the standard look. im stuck...... what exhaust you looking to get sammy_o a milltek one? like the twin sitting below the bumper or cut into the diffuser like mine?!

fittttt

now reply to my PM about the coilys :P

was gonna go anthracite as well, but i think i'm gonna need my plastics the same colour, might look a bit wierd on red though :(

what bmw colour code is it? i remember someone on stoc (k33vrn) using an ason martin grey on his wheels and plastcis that looks very similar

Sea Grey+ Anthracite? Been there, done that for the last 3 years :lol: Yours can be my baby brother :P

img9184.th.jpg

They suit Sea Grey so well though - I like that look. A bit low for me, but it still looks smart.

How much did it cost to buy all the parts for your HIDS and fitting ?

Thanks

Sammy that dyno looks awfully familiar..... :D

fiestadyno1.jpg

aaa thats very familiar!

i take it yours is the 1.6 TDCi. When i went to get mine remapped they said they couldn't do it yet beacuse they didint have the protocols through to work on the car? how is it that yours could be done though ? :(. Also the car looks mint lad ;)

i take it yours is the 1.6 TDCi. When i went to get mine remapped they said they couldn't do it yet beacuse they didint have the protocols through to work on the car? how is it that yours could be done though ? :(. Also the car looks mint lad ;)

nah its a petrol engine ! :D

why do i recognise that dyno?

because you live in the town its in lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club