Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Mk7

LUKEZS

Another damned awful photoshop job by AutoExpress... just look at the second photo!

i will only believe one of these threads when it comes from the ford website... is rather winding me up all these fake ones atm

Another damned awful photoshop job by AutoExpress... just look at the second photo!

!Removed! hell!! :rolleyes: That's even worse than the fiesta cabrio! They've just cut out bits from a focus ST/RS and stuck them on..... truly terrible!! :lol: Do they really think they're fooling anyone!

!Removed! hell!! :rolleyes: That's even worse than the fiesta cabrio! They've just cut out bits from a focus ST/RS and stuck them on..... truly terrible!! :lol: Do they really think they're fooling anyone!

doctored.jpg

doctored.jpg

whens the release date for that?!?!?! looks amazing i must have!!!!

LOL at Andrew's pic, needs some go faster stripes IMO :lol:

!Removed! hell, they may aswell just have put up a picture of a RS :huh:

Surely an up and coming April fools joke going on here

there is an st coming out. but it looks NOTHING like that!

http://www.leftlanenews.com/turbocharged-ford-fiesta-3-door-caught-testing-spied.html

that is it. wont have the wheels on it tho as they are like speedline iirc. well its got the ST engine in the front, may have some exterior mods to it.

For a start, Auto Express's car has 5-stud wheels.....

For a start, Auto Express's car has 5-stud wheels.....

y couldnt it have 5 stud?! the focus has different hubs for different engine sizes. i think 1.8 upwards is 5 stud? iirc

there is an st coming out. but it looks NOTHING like that!

http://www.leftlanenews.com/turbocharged-ford-fiesta-3-door-caught-testing-spied.html

that is it. wont have the wheels on it tho as they are like speedline iirc. well its got the ST engine in the front, may have some exterior mods to it.

already been through that one!!! decided it was a chaved up fiesta... it looks too like the mountune pack

i promise you its not 'just a chaved up fiesta', ive seen it in person. walked under it in fact when it was up on a ramp lol.

y couldnt it have 5 stud?! the focus has different hubs for different engine sizes. i think 1.8 upwards is 5 stud? iirc

Nah, i'm pretty sure all Focus's are 5-stud.

They'res a Style on Auto Trader with 5-stud.

could be a style with a 2.0?

im sure the 1.6's have a 4 stud.

Auto express are great with photoshop, the 1st photo was from jan '08: "the next st". 2nd one is their latest shambolic fake, same picture much??? Idiots!!

st.jpg

st2.jpg

Shocking photoshopping done on that. On the front view the passenger front wheel is pointing straight and the driver's side is turned a bit.

Can't see it passing it's MOT myself. :lol:

credit where it is due though, they have managed to write a full page of bull about it

Just noticed. On the second picture, the reflection of the alloy wheel is completely different to the wheel on the car..... :lol:

Re the Focus. The MKII is 5-stud. MKI was 4-stud. :)

Just noticed. On the second picture, the reflection of the alloy wheel is completely different to the wheel on the car..... :lol:

Oh yeah haha, lazy photoshopper couldn't be bothered to change it from the one that he did 2 years ago!

This is getting a bit old now with the whole 2 years of will they, won't they. Someone just tell us for God sake!

already been through that one!!! decided it was a chaved up fiesta... it looks too like the mountune pack

Thing is though a chav couldn't have got hold of that in the US, they're only getting the 5 door over there, and the US model has different bumpers etc.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club