Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 1.0 Ecoboost Titanium

Kam119

Hi

I'm thinking of buying a Ford Focus 1.0 litre Ecoboost Titanium Spec (my mind is set) and was thinking I can buy a basic Titanium looking car without any bodykit changes then modify it a bit. Currently, if I were to buy a basic looking Titanium, it looks like the first picture but I am trying to get it to look like the following pictures. I was wondering if anyone knew or had a link as to where I could buy the Rear bumper skirt diffuser that the other pictures have in the same colour? Will get it fitted in at a garage but if anyone had a link as to where I could buy the part, it would be extremely helpful.

Thank you

Ford Focus 1.0 litre Titanium Ecoboost Basic.jpg

Ford Focus 1.0 litre Titanium Ecoboost (2).jpeg

Ford Focus 1.0 litre Titanium Ecoboost (3).jpeg

Ford Focus 1.0 litre Titanium Ecoboost.jpeg

Why not just buy an ST-Line instead and save yourself all the hassle ??

• Like 2

As above just buy the ST-Line model instead, it'll probably work out about the same cost in the end and you'll benefit from the better interior specs too.

I won't be able to afford the St model... If I buy a basic titanium model and modify it, the modifications will still be less than £1,000 and it works out a lot cheaper than buying an ST especially if I find a good deal on a titanium. I'm saving myself like 2/3k. I've worked it all out... If I could afford the st line model id buy it straight up. I can pick up a titanium if I continue to search for one for around 6-7.5k, modify it taking it up to 8.5k and the St models cost like 10/11k

You will likely find it a lot cheaper to insure a straight st line than to insure a titanium modified up to be the same.

9 hours ago, Criot said:

As above just buy the ST-Line model instead, it'll probably work out about the same cost in the end and you'll benefit from the better interior specs too.

Which parts of the interior are better on the standard ST-Line?  No cruise, no climate, no auto wipers/lights/mirror, no ambient lighting, horrible seats, etc etc etc! :laugh:

• Like 3

i think maxton designs sell those rear diffusers  there are also quite a few on eBay but you’d more than likely have to get it painted  hope this helps 

5 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Which parts of the interior are better on the standard ST-Line?  No cruise, no climate, no auto wipers/lights/mirror, no ambient lighting, horrible seats, etc etc etc! :laugh:

This is also another factor that I've looked into... Apparently the interior features are better in a Titanium model than in an St-Line. And if they give the same performance, I'd rather go for the Titanium and make it look like an ST which would be cheaper than buying an St. Plus I like my ambient lighting lol

5 hours ago, ScortieBhoy1888 said:

6 hours ago, Guy Heaton said:

You will likely find it a lot cheaper to insure a straight st line than to insure a titanium modified up to be the same.

This is true... But as mentioned above, the Interior features in a Titanium from what I've seen are better

5 hours ago, ScortieBhoy1888 said:

i think maxton designs sell those rear diffusers  there are also quite a few on ebay but you’d more than likely have to get it painted  hope this helps 

Yeah after looking into it for a while figured out that they seemed quite similar to the Maxton designs but I've tried searching EVERYWHERE to find the part, eBay, even the Ford website but I can't seem to find anyone selling it. I've seen similar designs but none has that slight chrome finish you see that stands out against the grey colour. I'll continue to keep searching though... Just thought someone may have a link already for it but thanks

Thanks all

11 hours ago, Guy Heaton said:

Also wouldn't insurance roughly work out the same as the car is a more expensive one? And more of a "target" compared to the titanium? 

5 hours ago, DaveT70 said:

Why not go for the Titanium X?

More expensive. Trying to keep costs down as much as I can

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club