Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Coronavirus-A Light Hearted Thread

Turvey

ETVQ0UmXsAEMO7a.thumb.jpeg.53a49e8f6c116053c52b2d6dfcbbd00a.jpeg
[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Where is Waldo? Waldo is going around the supermarkets buying up bog rolls!

• Like 2

The internet has been painfully slow here tonight, all the panic buyers doing their online food shopping on every supermarket site I reckon.

Went out panic buying before other shoppers got up this morning - took the Caterham out for a blat up Cheddar Gorge, across the Mendips, down to Wells and bought 2 bottles of rapid detailer from Halfords :laughing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

88968341_252026882467096_2051814333813358592_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=XnxLwQtEfKQAX_X5qnC&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=3a66423eee884de3ba17b7daceb50976&oe=5E9B038D

He will if he got any sense! 

• Haha 1

Our local range have had customers panic buying stuff from the arts and crafts section so should see some budding artists .

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

90308826_2654306691512001_6048968838026887168_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=riTAXumyrS8AX8hE_Ig&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=be8d101620237bf9555b73a6be067b08&oe=5E9CBD23

I was planning on a few visits to Caffeine and Machine this summer, unlikely now😩

• Sad 1

I am quite happy at home at the moment, but after  few weeks I might not be so. Painted a few fencing panels , cleaned and polished the car . Ok while the weather is nice, south facing garden gets hot even today. 

30 minutes ago, iantt said:

I am quite happy at home at the moment, but after  few weeks I might not be so. Painted a few fencing panels , cleaned and polished the car . Ok while the weather is nice, south facing garden gets hot even today. 

Lol I've been doing things to occupy myself. Mainly because of the depression I got recently. I was talking to one of the girls in my college class about liking one of the girls in our group 😂. Can sort of say it now if the girl I was attached to is married now. 

Just been to mow the lawn to keep me occupied! Gonna be washing a car each day and we're even doing a Wii Sports tournament (retro I know!) to stay entertained 🙂

40 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Just made this one 😃

3tljwr.jpg

I often social distance but normally at the far end of car park in one space. 

15 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

Just been to mow the lawn to keep me occupied! Gonna be washing a car each day and we're even doing a Wii Sports tournament (retro I know!) to stay entertained 🙂

At least you're pacing!  I've seen so many people cleaning cars and windows and doing the garden etc, they'll run out of stuff to do in a few days time!! 

It's times like these I really wish I had to garden, both to tidy and just to sit in.  I could take my folding camp chair into the communal car park but it's just not the same! :laugh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

At least you're pacing!  I've seen so many people cleaning cars and windows and doing the garden etc, they'll run out of stuff to do in a few days time!! 

It's times like these I really wish I had to garden, both to tidy and just to sit in.  I could take my folding camp chair into the communal car park but it's just not the same! :laugh:

I'm painting one fencing panel each day I'm in the garden, still got 16 + to do . 2 done this weekend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iantt said:

I'm painting one fencing panel each day I'm in the garden, still got 16 + to do . 2 done this weekend. 

I'm assuming you're still working during the week though?

Oh yes, could take a few weekends . Lol 

I'm at work doing an 11 hour day at the moment as we so busy. But can't see being like that for much longer. Making the most of it while I can nearly doubling my wages. 

• Like 1

Both Wifey and I are heading out for our 5th night in a row with many more to come.
Wifey is having to take an enforced rest day every 6th shift due to working on a C19 red ward.
I am likely going to be constant duties in order to keep public order plans on track.
Our collective increased overtime wages will be well received but a bit hollow when we can't go anywhere to enjoy the fruits of our labours.
Was due a Cyprus holiday in May, 99% sure that it will be cancelled. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, iantt said:

Oh yes, could take a few weekends . Lol 

I'm at work doing an 11 hour day at the moment as we so busy. But can't see being like that for much longer. Making the most of it while I can nearly doubling my wages. 

My car's booked in with Ford for service and MOT in 10 days time... 🤞

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club