Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Coronavirus-A Light Hearted Thread

Turvey

4 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Good!  We need that here.

Or tazer at the least. 

18 hours ago, Jim H said:

An old Video, but it's relevant now.

This is what pubs are going to be like when they re-open again.

😂

• Like 1

A mate of mine last week was not feeling too well so he bought a new Dyson vacuum as a precaution, I spoke to him last night asking him how he was now, he said that he's picking up nicely.

• Haha 1

A mate of mine last week was not feeling too well so he bought a new Dyson vacuum as a precaution, I spoke to him last night asking him how he was now, he said that he's picking up nicely.
44bdf04d9599cae6018f1e2c87887356.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

44bdf04d9599cae6018f1e2c87887356.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Instant ban 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Milkman said:

I decided to sell my Hoover... well it was just collecting dust

I don't use my vacuum cleaner very often, I purchased a new one 6 years ago and have used it 4 times, it said in the instructions that it will clean to a depth of 2 inches so I wait until there is 2 inches of dust.

! a1 after majorgeeks.jpg

! a1 covid rear majorgeeks.jpg

sdsKermit majorgeeks.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

fail majorgeeks.jpg

• Like 2

In fairness, smooth plastic wrap is far easier to decontaminate between uses than raised rubber buttons, with the bonus of no risk of damage to the machine either. :tongue: 

Should be using contactless tbh!  Until the card machine decides it doesn't like your contactless chip and you have to prod the dirty buttons anyway... :rolleyes: 

How does a racing driver wipe their backside?  They go round and round for hours leaving skid marks everywhere! :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

So, did anyone else just hear Jonathan Van Tam refer to quarantining from February 30th!? :laugh:

3 hours ago, eddie eastwood said:

fail majorgeeks.jpg

lol

• Like 1

Following on from the latest announcement from the government about the update on symptoms, I would like to report one of my colleagues at work..... I have seen some of the girls he has been out with and There is definitely something wrong with his sense of taste!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

saw the ryanair video on the safety measures they are taking for future travellers. did make ne laugh. " wear a mask at all times while at the airport and on the plane." then go to show you woman pulling mask down to show face at boarding gate, no doubt at security also. so thats contaminated her hands twice  so far . then on pkane "keep mask on" but will be serving drinks and food. 

then at destination keep mask on until outside. but lower with you hand again for passport control . 

my biggest concern is getting on and off plane as everyone holds on to the stair rail . yuk. 

17 minutes ago, iantt said:

my biggest concern is getting on and off plane as everyone holds on to the stair rail . yuk. 

They'll have to stop with the stairs and just get the inflatable slide out instead!  Should make getting off much quicker as well! :biggrin: 

I just don't see how air travel can work though.  You can wash your hands all you like after touching handrails, but ultimately you'll be breathing recycled air constantly...I wonder if they can fit higher filtration cabin filters into the system? 

Aircraft aren't actually too bad. Although there's a recirculation system, fresh air is continuously drawn in, processed, and fed to the passenger compartment. The comparatively fast flow of air through the system doesn't give much time for the virus to settle. It's certainly far cleaner than a building aircon system. 

The biggest issue is density of people, but on a lightly loaded flight you'll be safer in a plane than in a pub. 

Now I've blown my idea for patenting flying pubs, haven't I? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, erictcleric said:

Aircraft aren't actually too bad. Although there's a recirculation system, fresh air is continuously drawn in, processed, and fed to the passenger compartment. The comparatively fast flow of air through the system doesn't give much time for the virus to settle. It's certainly far cleaner than a building aircon system. 

The biggest issue is density of people, but on a lightly loaded flight you'll be safer in a plane than in a pub. 

Now I've blown my idea for patenting flying pubs, haven't I? 

LOL 😂

! a1 bored today majorgeeks.jpg

! a1 helpful hint majorgeeks.jpg

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, eddie eastwood said:

! a1 helpful hint majorgeeks.jpg

that's a great tip 😂😋

Or just cut a hole in it instead! 👍

download.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Or just cut a hole in it instead! 👍

download.jpeg

that's better  🤣😂

• Haha 1

Slight swearie! I apologise 😉

92527808_3239309779415174_8476919519812517888_n.jpg

• Like 2

I have liked watching the news reports on this...  Where they interview people that have travelled to the beach, who are complaining about people that have also travelled to the beach!! :laugh:

5 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I have liked watching the news reports on this...  Where they interview people that have travelled to the beach, who are complaining about people that have also travelled to the beach!! :laugh:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2173954/Video-Woman-drove-two-hours-beach-complains-social-distancing.html

• Haha 1

! a1 lol majorgeeks.jpg

! a1 sd challenge majorgeeks.jpg

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club