Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Ford Fiesta

STLineMK8

Hi everyone, 

Late last year I bought my first Ford Fiesta and I couldn't be happier with it! It's a race red MK8 ST-Line which has had a BR-Performance remap and is currently putting out 145 bhp and 234NM. 

Other mods which I've done include;

Mountune primary & secundary induction hoses

Mountune turbo elbow

Mountune panel filter

MTC crossover pipe

Custom airbox - engine cover 

Paintmodz airbox & coolant cover

Airtec Torque mount

AEM OBD2 boost gauge. 

NB Styling bonnet struts.

If anyone has any questions regarding these, please feel free to hit me up! 

Cheers,

Nick 

32D505E9-DDB4-49F3-8C08-DA70CC0DE0B8.JPEG

• Like 1

That’s very clean Nick, congrats mate 

3 hours ago, dezwez said:

Hi Welcome

1 hour ago, alexmk3 said:

That’s very clean Nick, congrats mate 

Cheers guys! 

Hi Nick, I'm new here too. Your car looks really good and has some great upgrades. I looked at the websites of the Manufactures of your upgrades hoping to see things there for Mondeo but had no luck. Here in NZ we are limited in what we can get being so far away from the UK and US. There is alot of performance upgrades for Fiesta and Focus but not much for Mondeo. I had a custom 3" downpipe made and fitted before getting a retune and dyno (280HP and 420NM), which removed the cat and resonator allowing the turbo to spool up quicker and gave a better sound out the back whilst driving. It is not compulsory here in NZ to have a cat. I have seen on performance exhaust websites upgraded downpipes for your car, COBB downpipe With Cat Stainless Steel 3" to 2 1/2" Fiesta ST 2014-2019  on the CJ PONY website for $495US. Its a great easy way to add Horse Power to your Feista ST and its the start  to a full performance exhaust. I used CJ PONY for engine upgrades as the US Focus ST has the 2.0L Ecoboost  same as my Mondeo and got the idea to change the Blow Off Valve to the TURBOSMART Kompact Shortie Dual Port. With that I now here some blow off noise and love it but its not for everyone. I'm DJ NEZZ the Kiwi From New Zealand.         

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club