Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Group Discounts On Cars

parv1

I was just sitting here thinking (which was a bit painful really :blink: )

Could we arrange a group discount if several of us were to purchase new cars all at the same time??

Speak to one dealer who is willing to do that so it will be a win win situation for all concerned B)

I just think its an excellent idea, it will just mean that 'us lot' will have to arrange to purchase

new cars all at the same time though.

Shall i start saving now or get my coat? :P

I was just sitting here thinking (which was a bit painful really :blink: )

Could we arrange a group discount if several of us were to purchase new cars all at the same time??

Speak to one dealer who is willing to do that so it will be a win win situation for all concerned B)

I just think its an excellent idea, it will just mean that 'us lot' will have to arrange to purchase

new cars all at the same time though.

Shall i start saving now or get my coat? :P

It's just much easier doing your own research, checking prices on the net and local dealers and buying yourself. I doubt you will get a discount better than say Dealdrivers, as that's how they get such big discounts, they refer all their clients to the same dealers and the numbers they deal with wil be a whole lot more than anyone could entice on here.

I agree, it will be tough trying to do similiar things to brokers that are already in the market, such as Drive the deal.

Just a suggestion though. :rolleyes:

Very risky buying WITH people online you have never met

No worth it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club