Sign in to follow this  
neutron2k

Focus MK4 Information Screen

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys

My 18 plate Focus ST-Line MK4 information screen is black/white (Monochrome) - but all the others i've looked at are RGB colour.

Anyone have any idea whether the colour screen was an optional extra or part of a pack / trim line for the mk4? Bit puzzled.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it’s anything like the Fiesta, the colour screen comes with the traffic sign recognition amongst other things. Besides that, I don’t think it really makes much difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, neutron2k said:

Hi Guys

My 18 plate Focus ST-Line MK4 information screen is black/white (Monochrome) - but all the others i've looked at are RGB colour.

Anyone have any idea whether the colour screen was an optional extra or part of a pack / trim line for the mk4? Bit puzzled.

Cheers

My Titanium did come with an Information Screen with some colour, a bit of Blue and some Green at times, but to tell you the truth you are not missing much. It is Black and White almost all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you got Nav?

Models without nav got the lower spec cluster I believe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, DaveT70 said:

Have you got Nav?

Models without nav got the lower spec cluster I believe 

Ah that could be it then as I didn't get Nav in mine, due to Android compatibility. What a rip 😡.

Anyone know if you can just switch out the clusters without faffing around with Forescan? 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the colour screen is in the ST Line X but not the ST Line . 

Ford Nav is nothing to do with phones. 

Again ST Line X has Ford Navigation, standard ST Line doesn’t.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ST-Line Fiesta had nav but still the monochrome cluster display, could be different on the Focus ofc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2020 at 11:27 PM, Alex.S said:

I think the colour screen is in the ST Line X but not the ST Line . 

Ford Nav is nothing to do with phones. 

Again ST Line X has Ford Navigation, standard ST Line doesn’t.  

Sorry, never meant that NAV was anything to do with phones. I meant I use maps via Android Auto so no point in having the NAV S/W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neutron2k said:

Sorry, never meant that NAV was anything to do with phones. I meant I use maps via Android Auto so no point in having the NAV S/W

I see. I’ve got Ford Navigation but prefer Apple maps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this