Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Temperature indicator for Ford fiesta mk7

Zues

spacer.pngHello guys,
I'm new here and I wanna ask about the temp indicator on my Ford fiesta mk7 1.2 gaz, I saw some pics show a digital indicator for the engine temperature or something like that and I don't have that indicator, I don't know if there is something I can do to show it or no, I'll attach a pic of my dashboard.
Thank you for your help.

I believe only later models included a digital temp readout on the dash.

11 minutes ago, Nick_T said:

I believe only later models included a digital temp readout on the dash.

Hi Nick thank you for your response, but I saw some pics of oldest model with the indicator, and this is a pic of Fiesta 2009

P1010349.JPG2..jpg

I had an earlier Fiesta with a temperature indicator then I had a 2013 model that didn't have it.   I now have a 2017 model that does.   Wasn't too happy about not having it.

2 minutes ago, Bobr said:

I had an earlier Fiesta with a temperature indicator then I had a 2013 model that didn't have it.   I now have a 2017 model that does.   Wasn't too happy about not having it.

Wow real fan 👏👏👏, yeah I didn't know about it's existence until I ran the test menu. It's a shame if I have it and I can't display it .

36 minutes ago, Zues said:

Wow real fan 👏👏👏, yeah I didn't know about it's existence until I ran the test menu. It's a shame if I have it and I can't display it .

It's annoying isn't it.   I went to the Ford dealer who I bought it from to see if it could be installed but it couldn't.   That was the first car I'd had in 66 years of driving that didn't have some sort of temperature gauge. 

40 minutes ago, Bobr said:

It's annoying isn't it.   I went to the Ford dealer who I bought it from to see if it could be installed but it couldn't.   That was the first car I'd had in 66 years of driving that didn't have some sort of temperature gauge. 

Yeah it is annoying, and after your words I assume I couldn't have it either, well anyway thanks for your reply mate really appreciate that

• Like 1

I think there is some confusion here over temperature guage to show coolant temperarture     and     where it shows the air temperature outside (to warn you of frosty road surface etc)

I was referring to the coolant temperature gauge.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club