Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Today I'm listening to......

Ford Owners' Club

Bit of an unashamed plug but today I have been listening to the new 'difficult 2nd album' of a local band. Used to give the guitarist a lift to work and got a sneaky preview on the way to work one day last year. A bit heavier than the normal stuff I listen to but it's not a bad album 🤘😎🤘

well I do have a wide range of what I like to listen to, I'd like to mention a band, and that's GOJIRA, enjoy the new single from the new upcoming album "Fortitude"

Ideal track for lockdown... :wink: :laugh: 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was listening to TalkRadio today, and loved it when presenter Mike Graham pointed out that a certain very rich woman seemed to be incapable of seeking out a therapist having been brought up in a Californian culture where everyone has one, and indeed her husband has one too in addition to being patron of many mental health charities.

However, some people don't believe that the rich woman was unable to get help, when she was chatting in public to her Billionaire friend! It's a dilemma OK... 😁

This one was recommended to me by Spotify; was part of my "Discover Weekly" playlist which they compile for me based on what I've already been listening to.

Sounds great on the JL audio sub and C3 Speakers in my focus 👍🏻

• Like 1

Listening to Don't Stop Believin by Journey:

• 3 weeks later...

Sad to hear today of the passing of a Rock n roll hero today 😢

Jim Steinmann, writer and producer of one of my all-time favourite albums, Bat Out Of Hell, died today aged 73. 

Also a pretty decent singer in his own right.

Collaborated with Bonny Tyler as well.

On 4/5/2021 at 10:06 PM, hascrate said:

Listening to Don't Stop Believin by Journey:

Steve Perry is one of the best isn't it? Saw the live version of this and still amazed how he hits the notes with ease. Very lovely!

It's weird how musical tastes change as we get older... 

I like loads of trance/euphoric house stuff but always hated this and skipped it on every compilation.  Heard it last week for the first time in ages and can't stop listening to it now!  

• Like 1

When you forgot to check how much loo roll was left before sitting down... :ermm:

For some reason this cropped up on my YouTube feed thing this morning! 🤷😃

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club

Forums

News

Membership