Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing direction of headlights

BarrieH

Hi I am new to this forum.  Can anyone help.  I have a Ford Ranger 2016 RHD.  I have imported it to France.  It has failed its MOT because the headlights are set for the UK and not Europe.

Can anyone tell me how I can adjust the headlights?  Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Barrie

You're allowed to use stickers to pass the CT, your garage should have told you that

Hi, Thank you for replying. When the CT was done he said that the headlights did not conform (because of the direction) and that I could not use stickers.  He marked it as a major on the certificate and said I had 2 months to comply, which is nearly up.  Are the regulations written somewhere so that I can go back with them and show him that I can use stickers?  It is a French registered vehicle now.

Not sure, but there is a French facebook forum that covers car registration etc, you may be best asking there, search for Registering vehicles in France.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club