Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The new black paint on ford focus

Jamey0512

Hello,

Does anyone know what I need to do to get some scratches out the side of my car (Cheap as possible) been quoted £600 to fix the whole side of my car respray and get some dents out but im just looking to fill the scratches as cheap as possible as the dents are noticeable. Can anyone help me out, brand new focus stealth black I think it might be. If anyone can recommend scratch removal kits or filling in pens etc be much appreciated 

The colour is Shadow Black / Mica.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks, do you know anything good for the shadow black colour?

How bad are the scratches? are we talking light marks from washing the car or from a bush or from a wall?

18 minutes ago, Frembrit said:

How bad are the scratches? are we talking light marks from washing the car or from a bush or from a wall?

quite deep like, some small ones, all down the side of a car. Car crashed into the side of me side on side

anybody ever heard off u-pol 333?

Considering your talking about what is probably about a 20k car I’d spend the £600 if possible. 

• Like 1

Why would I do that though? I'm not keeping the car, I want to hand it back to fords and let them deal with it (if they find out)

I've had a hell of alot of work done on my last one very cheaply by a garage not quite what I'd consider to be local but worth the run.. All boils down to how far you're willing to go, and how bad the damage is.. Some places are cheap because they're garbage, others are cheap to keep business 'filler' between the bigger or more standard jobs.

If it's a newer car, honest advice is to spend the money and have it done right and especially so if it isn't yours. You can try DIY it , but believe me - You really don't want to take on a black car as your first attempt unless you're a dab hand at the craft!

By the sounds of it, asking about U-Pol and such just trust the forum and find a garage to do the work. There is cheaper out there, but as I said all boils down to what risks you want to take, vs how bad the damage is and the reward or penalties at the end of it.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jamey0512 said:

Why would I do that though? I'm not keeping the car, I want to hand it back to fords and let them deal with it (if they find out)

Don’t know your circumstances from what you’ve posted. 

If it’s a lease car your handing back or your selling it to someone you don’t like , get a SMART repair. Chips Away or something. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club