Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Petrol Price now 99p/liter!

StephenFord

I know the price of oil has taken a recent tumble, but my local is now 99p/liter! I really can't remember the last time petrol was so cheap. Is it cheap where you are too?

1338708720_99ppetrol.thumb.png.2c709feef199eed79f60662144ee18ef.png

Aye Shell is about £1.22 for Diesel where I am, supermarkets are about 7p cheaper. The lowest I've seen it for about a decade. The last time I saw 99p fuel was back in the 90s!

Not much help for many, cant go anywhere 🤣

1 minute ago, sussamb said:

Not much help for many, cant go anywhere 🤣

I know, ironic, isn't it! I have already filled my car, my 20 liter jerry can, and 3 x 5 liter cans!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

I know, ironic, isn't it! I have already filled my car, my 20 liter jerry can, and 3 x 5 liter cans!

You one of those hoarders!! 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, iantt said:

You one of those hoarders!! 

Yep, one of the few people in the country that didn't need to buy any toilet roll recently as I already have a cupboard full LOL 😀

• Like 1

It's definitely on the down, Costco is amazing if you're a member or know a member. I just filled up at Sheffield on Saturday with premium diesel at 106, but I believe these prices are now nationwide as per screen shot, with prices potentially expected to drop again in the coming couple of weeks.. 

The super/premium is bloomin good stuff imo too, from what I remember it's by Greenergy, same guys that do Tesco's Momentum 99. Some interesting videos online if you search Costco Fuel.

*Most Costco only carry unleaded, super unleaded and premium diesel, regular diesel I believe is only a handful of locations.

SmartSelect_20200325-231547_Gallery.jpg

8 hours ago, WireyWhenWet said:

It's definitely on the down, Costco is amazing if you're a member or know a member. I just filled up at Sheffield on Saturday with premium diesel at 106, but I believe these prices are now nationwide as per screen shot, with prices potentially expected to drop again in the coming couple of weeks.. 

The super/premium is bloomin good stuff imo too, from what I remember it's by Greenergy, same guys that do Tesco's Momentum 99. Some interesting videos online if you search Costco Fuel.

*Most Costco only carry unleaded, super unleaded and premium diesel, regular diesel I believe is only a handful of locations.

SmartSelect_20200325-231547_Gallery.jpg

80p for unleaded! I doubt that. 

15 hours ago, F0CUE said:

Not a major difference here lucky gits 😠

Screenshot_20200325_172104_apposing.petrolprices.jpg

PetrolPrices only updates when people use fuel cards or personally update the prices.  I'll bet those Jet and Shell prices were last updated on Tuesday or before.

Heating oil prices are also really cheap atm, Nan had a load delivered last week and saved about £50 compared to last year!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

Heating oil prices are also really cheap atm, Nan had a load delivered last week and saved about £50 compared to last year!

Indeed! I got 600 liters last week at £227, In January the same quantity cost me just under £300.Hope you Nan is keeping well...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Indeed! I got 600 liters last week at £227, In January the same quantity cost me just under £300.Hope you Nan is keeping well...

Yeah, she's alright, tbh she doesn't really understand what's going on as she lives in a small, rural village and doesn't watch the news!  She hears the odd bit on the radio but usually misunderstands that anyway lol. 

It was weird yesterday, I live in the Suburbs of a large town and everything is very different here...in fact I walked straight across a usually busy 4 way junction to the post box instead of walking to the crossing as there was literally no traffic at all!  But when I got to Nan's village it was all just business as usual there, a few elderlies outside gardening, a couple of dog walkers and the odd car driving by...it's easy to see why she doesn't understand what all the fuss is about!  I did try and do everything necessary for the next fortnight yesterday just in case I'm not able to get there next week.  

Anyway, before I take this thread completely off topic...  Petrol was 99p at the local Shell on the day I passed my driving test, back in summer 2009, haven't seen it that low since.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

..  Petrol was 99p at the local Shell on the day I passed my driving test, back in summer 2009, haven't seen it that low since.  :biggrin:

Crikey, I feel ancient now, I passed my driving test in June 1979 LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Crikey, I feel ancient now, I passed my driving test in June 1979 LOL

You are. but then again,  So am I passing my test march 1981

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Still high up here local BP station £1.29.7 for diesel

• Sad 2

£1.15 here, strange as our prices tend to be a bit lower than the rest of the country.

Sent from my SM-G965F

2 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

£1.15 here, strange as our prices tend to be a bit lower than the rest of the country.

Sent from my SM-G965F

Supply and demand , low demand and prices come down. Most of the locals where you live can only scrape there knuckles on the ground let alone drive. That's my take on it Clive. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Obviously you are the the exception . 😃🤔🤔

Supply and demand , low demand and prices come down. Most of the locals where you live can only scrape there knuckles on the ground let alone drive. That's my take on it Clive. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Obviously you are the the exception . [emoji2][emoji848][emoji848]
Oh, picking on the County Mountie eh?

Sent from my SM-G965F

22 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Oh, picking on the County Mountie eh?

Sent from my SM-G965F

Do you ride a horse? 😀😀

• Like 1

Do you ride a horse? [emoji3][emoji3]

No, it's a nickname big city forces give to outer-lying forces.

Don't like horses- dangerous at both ends and crafty in the middle. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965F

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Stand corrected, local Tesco's is now 102.7 [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F

19 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Stand corrected, local Tesco's is now 102.7 emoji106.png

Well, every little... (sorry, couldn't resist!) 😀

• Like 1

I don't know where that 80p listing came from, I had to get some food yesterday from Costco Trafford park and it was 99.9p per litre for unleaded 106.9 for diesel. Not complaining though as it is still a lot cheaper than it has been for years.

What application are you guys using for petrol pricing? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club