Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Running Your Fiestas Will Now Cost Less

adzmcp

Road Tax brackets are good for the Fiestas.

1.4 and 1.6 Petrol now £110 for 1 year tax

1.25 now £90 for 1 year tax

Both Dsl now Only £20 for a year.

And if you buy the 1.25 Petrol or the 1.4/1.6 Dsl from 1st April you get 1st years tax free as the Gov wont charge you. All you pay is £55 reg fee and £25 For reg Plates

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/OwningAVehicle/HowToTaxYourVehicle/DG_10012524

Please tell me this is only for the new Fiesta?

They are the new road tax brackets that effect every car. So if you look on the Standard rates you can see how much yours will now cost to tax. The bottom First Year rates only apply to cars when bought new I.e the new "Showroom Tax"

Thats annoying! my 1.4 has 133 co2's, if only it was 3 co2's less... :blink:

My 1.25 is something silly like 165co2!!!

£30 saved already this year then, Mk6.5 1.25 cost £120 last year :lol: , Mk7 1.25 £90 this year. shame the fuel price's aren't going to drop the same way :angry:

£180 year for a 1.3 fiesta 2001 51 plate this has annoyed me just a touch now it was £170 last year went up to £175 and NOW £180 :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Edited by DanGull
Alan - this isn't chatzy. Tone it down please.

Oop's, make the £10 saved, 2010 1.25 is 133g/km. £110 :(

Hahahaha just noticed I put "Running your Fiestas will NOT cost less" Ops Meant to say NOW cost less :lol:

Hahahaha just noticed I put "Running your Fiestas will NOT cost less" Ops Meant to say NOW cost less :lol:

I did wonder!! :lol:

Sorted ;)

biggrin.gif

£180 year for a 1.3 fiesta 2001 51 plate this has annoyed me just a touch now it was £170 last year went up to £175 and NOW £180 mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

2001 y reg 1.8 focus zetec and i only pay 200 now time to get a bigger car biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

2001 y reg 1.8 focus zetec and i only pay 200 now time to get a bigger car biggrin.gif

I wan't a bigger car if iam paying £180 for a 1.3 fiesta maze well get a mondeo and pay near the same price at least i will have some kick :lol: makes you laugh road tax going up but the roads are getting worser sometimes i think to myself why did i bother passing my test its just one big money game.

I pay £104/6 months or £190/12 months for my Focus. :unsure:

Omg, now it's £112/6 month and £205/12 month. *Dies a bit inside*