Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiring Diagrams

gyislander

Does anyone know where I can access half decent wiring diagrams for a 2010/11 1.3 tdci ? or at the very least be able to identify fuse and relay allocations.  I have a haynes manual for petrol models but the wiring diagrams are very basic and don't include a lot of things such as the heater blower or steering motor. I've also wasted money and a whole heap of time getting a manual from emanuals online to finally work only to find that its very basic and doesn't even cover wiring !!

What's the problem with your car? 

Crikey where do I start ! I have a post on wierd steering/starting and now find the heater fan isnt working either. Every fuse on the car is fine and I've swapped about the relays. I usual get a pdf manual for my cars but just cant find one for the Ka.

Found info on fuses and relays online now but no source for wiring diagrams

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP;

Anyone help access wiring ? I can find it for most Fords except the Ka !

Mk2 ka is made by fiat and based on fiat 500. I don’t know if it will be easier to find by searching for fiat diagrams

• 1 year later...

You can access online wiring diagrams and workshop manuals from Ford Motorcraft service website with just 20$ for 72 hours access.s
You can use print to PDF option to save the Manuals, but it is very hard to save the wiring diagrams.  
Below is the URL

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/

• 4 months later...

I was searching for wiring diagrams for the longest time. I ended up buying a 1 month trial of AutoData for £10.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club