Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C-Max Sport Styling

WES180

Hi all, been a while since I've been active on here after selling the Focus Zetec S. I've had a new shape Nissan X-Trail for a while but sold that when I started my new job that I have a van for.

Anyway, long story short I'm now looking to sell my wifes Fiesta to change up to a latest facelift C-Max to fit us all in a bit better, the only trouble is now that I've seen the Sport model that is not available in the UK the Zetec and Titanium models look boring.

Im considering replicating the Sport model, I've found some Focus ST alloys that look similar and the rear spoiler but not the side skirts or rear diffuser. I'm wondering if Ford have just colour coded the standard fit black plastic skirts along with the front and rear lower bumpers? Can anyone help with this please as I can't find them anywhere.

Thanks.🙂👍

Screenshot_20200405-122650_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200405-122658_Gallery.jpg

Standard Titanium below - 

Screenshot_20200405-122539_Auto Trader.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club