Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will this replacement door fit?

pacman1500

I have a 1.8 2007 Ford Focus 3 door.  My passenger side door is severely damaged and needs a replacement.  There is a guy local to me who has a 2004 1.6 3 door and is breaking for parts.  Will the passenger side door from his car fit mine?  Does it matter about the year and engine size when it comes to doors?  The doors definitely look identical from the pictures but I just want to be sure before i throw money at it.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, pacman1500 said:

I have a 1.8 2007 Ford Focus 3 door.  My passenger side door is severely damaged and needs a replacement.  There is a guy local to me who has a 2004 1.6 3 door and is breaking for parts.  Will the passenger side door from his car fit mine?  Does it matter about the year and engine size when it comes to doors?  The doors definitely look identical from the pictures but I just want to be sure before i throw money at it.  Thanks.

2004 would most likely be a MK1, whereas yours is a MK2 being a 2007, so no it most likely won’t fit your car.

No it's an MK2 both cars look identical but was just worried in case there would be any differences in the doors.

The Ford Focus (first generation) is a compact car that was manufactured by Ford in Europe from 1998-2004 and by Ford in North America from 1999-2007. Ford began sales of the Focus to Europe in July 1998 and in North America during 1999 for the 2000 model year. Manufacturing in Argentina continued until 2008, and it was still on sale in Brazil until 2009.

The Ford Focus Mk 2 is an automobile which was produced by Ford from 2005 to 2010. It was launched at the Paris Motor Show on September 25, 2004 as a three and five-door hatchback and an estate, although the new car was previewed, in 4-door saloon form, as the 'Focus Concept' developed by Ford Europe at the Beijing Motor Show in mid-2005.

pacman1500 the only thing to do is to go and very carefully inspect the replacement door, check the overall size, hinge positions and the likes of the locking latch etc before committing yourself.

• Like 1

They're both the same and will bolt straight on if both Mk2.

You might find the wiring different depending on which options each car has though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

They're both the same and will bolt straight on if both Mk2.

You might find the wiring different depending on which options each car has though.

Tom, new avatar? LOL :thumbup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StephenFord said:

Tom, new avatar? LOL :thumbup:

Glad you like it!  Need to keep forum spirits up somehow! :biggrin:

• Haha 1

• 3 years later...

Do you know if a Passenger door from a 2009 MK2 Ford focus face lift model would fit a 61 plate Focus 

Just checking what you are asking.

You want to know if you can fit a door from a 2009 Focus Mk2.5 to a 2011 Focus Mk3 is that correct ?

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club