Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What To Do To My 05 Zetec S

MCBEAN

well my mum wont be driving the car atol i just need to say this so the insurance is valid as im a named driver on her insurance./

so much cheaper.

my own insurance with my mum on it is 5k. so noooo

i bout the car for 5k, will be paying the insurance myself and will only be driving it.

cant w8 t modify it up

Remember that your insurance will go up into the 5k regions with the mods you have planned. I personally feel that its best to stay simple for the first few years to get a few years NCB under your belt (Will you still get these being an added driver?)

Also, i look forward to seeing you at a few meets in the summer? Click the link in my Signature to put your name and location down ;)

Remember that your insurance will go up into the 5k regions with the mods you have planned. I personally feel that its best to stay simple for the first few years to get a few years NCB under your belt (Will you still get these being an added driver?)

Also, i look forward to seeing you at a few meets in the summer? Click the link in my Signature to put your name and location down ;)

nah mate with the mods its £1100 learning and goes up £500 when i pass. and il do my pass plus to get muny off because aviva are keep to promote young drivers.

yeh mate im in inverness. therees a few zs's and st's up here. none that nice except a mint red one i have seen lately. il get sum pics up when its all done and that. im picking it up thursday from huntly. then mudflaps, racing stripes, new white pro racing alloys, and privacy glass with lowering springs. cant wait.

but does anybody know where i can get the red S from the " Zetec S" from

Quick question, Why buy a car that costs as much to insure as it does to buy?

E-bay is your best bet

Mike

Quick question, Why buy a car that costs as much to insure as it does to buy?

E-bay is your best bet

Mike

thanks, im only 1100 learningn to drive and goes up to 1600 when i pass. . my car was 5500. so its no where near the price of my car. it is on my own name but im driving of my mums insurance

im 17 have a 1.25 fiesta mk5 Y reg-2001...

on provisional it was £1100.. then when i pass they sed it will be £2500 :o

but thats under me as the only driver and fully comp..

How come it costs MORE to insure a fiesta than a focus :huh:

Mike

well my mum wont be driving the car atol i just need to say this so the insurance is valid as im a named driver on her insurance./

so much cheaper.

i bout the car for 5k, will be paying the insurance myself and will only be driving it.

cant w8 t modify it up

I just wanted to hear is outright that your insurance is VOID

Hope you have fun in your car (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

so much cheaper.

cant w8 t modify it up

You should be banned from driving, period. Do it the right way or dont do it at all. If I had your details, I would report you to the Police/insurance company STRAIGHT away. Your one of the reasons why insurance costs so much in the first place. God forbid if you seriously injure/kill someone while driving.

You should be banned from driving, period. Do it the right way or dont do it at all. If I had your details, I would report you to the Police/insurance company STRAIGHT away. Your one of the reasons why insurance costs so much in the first place. God forbid if you seriously injure/kill someone while driving.

Agreed, as a young driver my self i totally understand your problem, but its far better to bite the bullet and make sure your fully insured under your own name, then along as your sensible your insurance will come down dramatically year on year.

Theres no way around it, especially if the cars your name, they will simply presume your the main driver and bump it right up.

Agreed, as a young driver my self i totally understand your problem, but its far better to bite the bullet and make sure your fully insured under your own name, then along as your sensible your insurance will come down dramatically year on year.

Theres no way around it, especially if the cars your name, they will simply presume your the main driver and bump it right up.

Now im not going to beat around the bush whats the point but im just another young driver here, if the car would cost as much to insure as buy, why buy it. I had the money to buy a vectra gsi which i really wanted and still do but i coudalnt insure it and cant til im at least 20 and my points go away.

I know this is old hat now but seriousally its people !Removed! round with the insurance that bumps everyone elses up i dont want you to get taken of the roads etc but driving is a privladge for all of us and its the few flys in the ointment that s**t it all up for the rest of us.

I've known people who've had this done to them and theyve lost there licence AND there car and everyone laughed at them and they also got banned for a few years if i remember correctly. In summary, SORT ur insurance out properly its just not worth the risk.

Mike

The insurance wont payout when they find that it is insured in his mums name but his name on the logbook so

Although I feel your pain mate I agree with everyone else! A lot of insurance companies are wise to this and simply won't insure sons/daughters on parents policies anymore for this very reason! Which I find totaly annoying as it means I can't shift my Dad's car off the drive to get my car off in the morning!

Do what everyone else does buy a !Removed! banger for your first car and insure it cheap, get 1 or 2 years NCB under your belt and then get a nice car!

Also the thing is until you get some NCB or are 25 years old your insurance is always gonna be massive! Gonna be a named driver on your Mum's policy then?

People are right tho, it's reasons like this that premiums are so !Removed! high ...