Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Cd Player Do I Need??

cdm1

Hi i have just bought a 2003 Focus 1.6 Zetec and want to put the original cd player back in so i have the controls on the steering column working. Am i wright in thinking the cd player i need is the 6000??

Hi i have just bought a 2003 Focus 1.6 Zetec and want to put the original cd player back in so i have the controls on the steering column working. Am i wright in thinking the cd player i need is the 6000??

retty much yes the 6000 series dont worry if it doesnt have a radio code pm me and ill get it for you they are not the best systems to be honest

thanx for that just trying to get one at a good price now lol

they sell for silly money to be honest i bought a cd player with memory card mp3 usb ipod etc etc etc for 5 quid more than a second hand ford cd player eBay is usually the place to start some breakers yards remove them and sell them also aftermarket cd players can work with the steering controls so its up to you mate have a look on eBay or try the for sale section in the forum

Hi

I think you will need to buy a 6000 with a round control knob as apposed to the rocker type because as I see it the rocker ones do not have the correct wiring socket on the back to accept the plug which works the steering wheel control.

Regards

Neil

Neil i think this is the model you mean but these didnt come in the 2003 Focus. Saying that does anybody know if this fits into the dash of a 2003 Focus?

2793953.jpg

Neil i think this is the model you mean but these didnt come in the 2003 Focus. Saying that does anybody know if this fits into the dash of a 2003 Focus?

2793953.jpg

Hi No I think that is a newer model for the mk2 or maybe even mk3 Deffo not the one I had in mind.

Photo attached of the model I mean. On the rear the ones that have the steering wheel control have the middle section not partially blanked off, which allow the wiring plug access.

post-4494-127046809173_thumb.jpg

post-4494-127046810995_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club