Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Which music do you prefer to listen to in the car?

Ford Owners' Club

Which music do you prefer to listen to in the car?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. So when you are finally released from lockdown and able to drive your car....what music will you play in the car?

• Pop
    • Classical
    • Rock / Metal
    • Jazz / Blues
    • R&B / Soul
    • Country & Western
    • Other

So when you are finally released from lockdown and able to drive your car....what music will you play in the car?

• Like 1

I like to listen to grime and pop. Mostly have the radio switch to capital xtra which plays popular songs. Do love the songs added to gta which are of London music

• Like 1

80's.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

80's.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Cant beat a bit of Jan Hammer 😉 (Miami Vice)

• Like 3

Heres my CarPlay playlist on spotify if anyone is interested in having a listen to my playlist ranges from 80's to today 

Mostly Trance and techno which I be using to bring my amps up to there full potential slamming the bass daily since it was 1999 😅  Jadore Hardcore 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2jqiDNZLiDymmVWkzJbUcH?si=7G_D2mXETyeTnXERpVU_Eg 

And heres my chilled playlist for when it was Sunday and the family were in the car to go for a nice drive somewhere:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5eHkTDIRXY9yfDLJlacmMk?si=wVq06dKgSA2y3gpwt6bfew 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I have the perfect meme for this! :laugh: 

1150172841_spongebobdriving2.thumb.jpg.bd672707e2fe5076e4285461e86e5427.jpg

Lil Wayne - Drop the world 

While waving an elderly lady across the road smiling & waving 😂

With the 10" sub rattling my chest, true story 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Lil Wayne - Drop the world 

While waving an elderly lady across the road smiling & waving 😂

With the 10" sub rattling my chest, true story 

When I was driving to my previous uni in my tinny Peugeot 107 I was blasting out the track 'loyal' by Chris brown. I drive past this well known college on the way to uni. Once was blasting that song and had to stop at a zebra crossing opposite the college for a girl. The chorus of the song played 🎶these girls aren't loyal🎵 and saw her turn her head at me in a weird way 😂🤣

Sometimes I actually wonder if Chris brown has a point about women but obviously there are loyal people out there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, zain611 said:

When I was driving to my previous uni in my tinny Peugeot 107 I was blasting out the track 'loyal' by Chris brown. I drive past this well known college on the way to uni. Once was blasting that song and had to stop at a zebra crossing opposite the college for a girl. The chorus of the song played 🎶these girls aren't loyal🎵 and saw her turn her head at me in a weird way 😂🤣

Sometimes I actually wonder if Chris brown has a point about women but obviously there are loyal people out there 

I've experienced a few which weren't loyal in my time, 

Some would take it through there pours of the skin as all other passages were already consumed if you get me 😂

You in one hand and arranging to meet some lad via text message in the other. 

Not long term marriage material; now in lockdown with a council house full of multicultural young chaps 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All of those, but no option to vote for that, my usb sick has a very eclectic collection of songs. It plays on random so I have no preference as to what I get like em all

• Like 2

On 4/19/2020 at 4:21 PM, pragmatix said:

It plays on random so I have no preference as to what I get like em all

I don't understand how all your songs can be appropriate for every drive?  I seem to end up with Prodigy - Firestarter on the way to a cremation or Enya - Orinoco Flow when I'm racing home to the loo!  I went for my single allowed drive to Tesco yesterday and George Michael started singing about his freedom, the cheeky bugger! :laugh:

• Like 2

I like all types of music but I firmly believe that people's driving attitude is affected by the type of music they listen to which is why I tend to avoid heavy music and tend to listen to country music or anything relaxing whilst driving.

I just listen to local radio. I really don't understand people who play music in their car so loud that all the body panels vibrate and if you're walking on the pavement in town and a car passes you, you can hear a rather loud boom, boom, boom coming from within, mostly from BMW's and Golf GTI's.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club