Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baby talk

sussex belle

Right before the abuse starts a question, What is the best pushchair/pram that will fit in the boot of my festa 2019. I know its a small boot but is there anyoe on here that could maybe suggest which they use that fits ok in the boot , thanks LM 

• Like 3

What I found with our Fiesta was long handled pushchairs are difficult to fit in the boot, so have to lay from corner to corner, our original pushchair had very long handles, so every time we had to remove the parcel shelf, later we got a pushchair with shorter handles and it fitted in the boot with ease.

So look for a pushchair that folds very compact and the length of it when folded up isn't long, best to measure the boot and then see what a pushchair measures when folded up.

• Like 1

Some buggies have removable wheels to make them smaller 

Push in the centre cap and the wheel comes off. 

Tow bars roof boxs and trailers both available in Halfords though 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lenny said:

Some buggies have removable wheels to make them smaller  Push in the centre cap and the wheel comes off. 

Tell me about removable wheels! When the daughter had young twin girls she had a tandem pushchair, we decided to go to the coast for the day, three hour drive,  we enjoyed the day but was tattered so we headed back to the car, i gets the babies in the car, the missus removed the wheels off the pushchair and puts the pushchair in the boot, she shuts the boot down and gerroff home, took us three hours..... we gets home and i starts putting the pushchair back up, asked the missus where's the wheels......!!! She just looks at me and mutters....''Oh god I've left them on the grass verge''....i went bonkers and said if they are still there on the grass it will be a miracle, three hour drive back to the coast and stopped where we was stopped and to mt joy, the wheels was still there....... only another three hours of driving to get home again. what a day eh'

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ian Lanc said:

Tell me about removable wheels! When the daughter had young twin girls she had a tandem pushchair, we decided to go to the coast for the day, three hour drive,  we enjoyed the day but was tattered so we headed back to the car, i gets the babies in the car, the missus removed the wheels off the pushchair and puts the pushchair in the boot, she shuts the boot down and gerroff home, took us three hours..... we gets home and i starts putting the pushchair back up, asked the missus where's the wheels......!!! She just looks at me and mutters....''Oh god I've left them on the grass verge''....i went bonkers and said if they are still there on the grass it will be a miracle, three hour drive back to the coast and stopped where we was stopped and to mt joy, the wheels was still there....... only another three hours of driving to get home again. what a day eh'

Must have been "tyred" 😂

• Haha 1

You can get pushchairs that are for 'travelling' and they told nice and compact..

We had a bugaboo bee and that fitted in to the boot of the mk7.5 - not a huge amount of room for much else though, and they aren't cheap either, think north of £500!

This one is quite compact though and the handle actually folds back on itself.

Allis Lightweight Pram Travel Stroller Baby Pushchair Buggy Plume - Beige https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0755P48ZK/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_i_4sjNEb7MNB64R

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

A friend of mine is disabled and has a motorised folding wheelchair.  If I remove the parcel shelf I will just fit in the boot of my 4 door 2017 model.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bobr said:

A friend of mine is disabled and has a motorised folding wheelchair.  If I remove the parcel shelf I will just fit in the boot of my 4 door 2017 model.

I hope you have him in the car before you drive off with it in the boot 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Most peoples young children that I know would be better off in the boot in a dog cage!