Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2007 6000 Cd

sydmichel

Just disconnected my Ford radio to replace with a third party unit. Disapointingly it did not fit (I bought the incorrect adapter kit and facia molding). Went to replace the original ford 6000 CD unit and now I need a code. Original owner (a hire company) dont have it so can anyone help with either the code or a link to a generator. the serial number of the unit is: V168826. the only generetors I can find are for serials begining with M.

i can get this off the system at work on tuesday for you iff no-one has sorted it by them. only thing is, i will need the reg or chassis to get the part number of the radio, unless you supply it, it will begin 8m5t iirc

i can get this off the system at work on tuesday for you iff no-one has sorted it by them. only thing is, i will need the reg or chassis to get the part number of the radio, unless you supply it, it will begin 8m5t iirc

Thank very much for your kind offer. The lable on the radio says the part number is: 6S61-18C815-AH. Model: Single CD - KW2000. The VIN from the car is: WF0HXXWPJH7L32387. This may be slightly different than expected because its a Spanish registered car.

audio code 0437

i take it that this was the correct code

Yes sorry it was the correct code but I had to wait for 30 mins befor the radio would allow me to try it. Its all sorted now, thanks again.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club