Do Not Sell My Personal Information

global windows

billybob66

Hello everybody hope you are all keeping well and safe indoors with your loved ones.

The thing i want to ask is can i set my key fob to open all my windows by keeping the unlock on my key fob pressed for a few seconds?  ( global opening but you know that already )

i was able to do this on my 56 plate focus just pressing the unlock for a few seconds but it dont seem to work on my 17 plate focus. is there a way to get this working or do i need other things to get it working? not that i need it just yet as i ain't driving much but when i can and with summer about to slide in it would be worth having this option.

Thanks all and stay safe, billybob66

On my focus I had to unlock the car and then press and hold the button a second time. It didn't work if I unlocked the car and held the button down.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi 

Is global closing only on certain Focus models I think you have to have electric widows on all 4 doors  

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 12:41 AM, Jonro2009 said:

On my focus I had to unlock the car and then press and hold the button a second time. It didn't work if I unlocked the car and held the button down.

That worked a treat, thank you.

That worked a treat, thank you.
Excellent that's great news, thanks for updating. It's odd how it works with one press for some and others have to do it this way [emoji2369] I guess it's just subtle differences in the modules.