Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello. New member here. Few Questions to ask and advice sought.

Ben M

Hi all, I have owned my fiesta 1.6 Zetech S (2009) mk7 since the day it came off the line.  There are several questions I need answering and/or advice given,  before I go and customise my brum brum how I want. 

So, here we go, thanks in advance for any advice given. (It will become apparent I'm a total novice at this...)

1) Would i be able to a 2.0 engine in the engine compartment of my 1.6 fiesta preferably with no major 'structural' adaptations. i.e. extra bits welded on / taken off etc etc., or, would i need to make the 2.0 fit in a totally way.

2) is there a ford owners car club 'club' in and around south wales area?

• Like 2

Hi Welcome

• Like 1

Anything will fit if you’ve got the money, time and know how.

Someone fitted a focus mk3 ST engine in one but it wasn’t easy, A fiesta ST engine goes in and can male similar power and Is lighter.

I'm shoehorning in a 2.3 Focus RS engine so as mentioned anything can be made to fit! 

A 1.6 Ecoboost from an ST would be the most straightforward swap without any issues. 

another question is how do i get into my bonnet if the cable release is not working and the actual catch is stuck?  (i retract my comment about being a novice, im a total noob at this...)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club