Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch Screen Mirror play stereo for Ford FIesta 09

SebTekneeks

Hi All

I have Ford FIesta 09 plate and really like to change my Stereo to Andorid Touchscreen with Mirror play but unsure where to start, can any point in direction of Stereos that fit the fiesta would be case of buying right size to fit new fascia to fit the new stereo in?

thanks

• Like 1

Been looking for the same unit same year iv narrowed it down to

#Aliexpress £219.36  50%OFF | Ownice Android 9.0 Car Radio Stereo k3 k5 k6 for Ford Fiesta 2009 - 2015 Octa Core Car DVD GPS player 360 Panorama DSP SPDIF 4G
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dUzmVbH

Or 

#Aliexpress £203.09  30%OFF | EKIY 9" IPS DSP Android 9.0 Car Radio Stereo Multimedia For Ford Fiesta 2009-2017 Auto GPS Navigation 4G Carplay BT Video Player
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dWlG5yr

The ownice has good support theres a user on here who recommends the ownice too, the 4g 64rom is what iv been personally looking at but expensive 

2 hours ago, casuk said:

Been looking for the same unit same year iv narrowed it down to

#Aliexpress £219.36  50%OFF | Ownice Android 9.0 Car Radio Stereo k3 k5 k6 for Ford Fiesta 2009 - 2015 Octa Core Car DVD GPS player 360 Panorama DSP SPDIF 4G
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dUzmVbH

Or 

#Aliexpress £203.09  30%OFF | EKIY 9" IPS DSP Android 9.0 Car Radio Stereo Multimedia For Ford Fiesta 2009-2017 Auto GPS Navigation 4G Carplay BT Video Player
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dWlG5yr

The ownice has good support theres a user on here who recommends the ownice too, the 4g 64rom is what iv been personally looking at but expensive 

Have they tried one in same model of Fiesta?

Not sure but talking to the seller he states it's a direct fit  they supply the connections for the model car you have, you just plug your existing loom into the one supplied and that goes into the new unit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, casuk said:

Not sure but talking to the seller he states it's a direct fit  they supply the connections for the model car you have, you just plug your existing loom into the one supplied and that goes into the new unit 

Mine should be here in 10 days hopefully so i let all who wants to know how it goes i think you have to disconnect the bluetooth unit if you have one and im not sure if Ford EDmergency assist will work....I did go for the dearer model...so we will see.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gazcaz said:

Mine should be here in 10 days hopefully so i let all who wants to know how it goes i think you have to disconnect the bluetooth unit if you have one and im not sure if Ford EDmergency assist will work....I did go for the dearer model...so we will see.

What one did you go for and for what year car, I like the k6 and k3high there is a £60 upgrade for the k3 too, the EKIY seems a good price for the specs not sure about support ect, I have a parrot bluetooth behind my dash found it when I took it apart not sure weren't plugs in I'd like to keep it as another option if i can, what's EDmergency assist 

19 minutes ago, casuk said:

What one did you go for and for what year car, I like the k6 and k3high there is a £60 upgrade for the k3 too, the EKIY seems a good price for the specs not sure about support ect, I have a parrot bluetooth behind my dash found it when I took it apart not sure weren't plugs in I'd like to keep it as another option if i can, what's EDmergency assist 

Ford Assit is if it detects air bag going of and fuel pump stops it automatically rings the emergency servies.I went for this one through amazon.

https://angola.desertcart.com/products/180112657-roadyako-octa-core-7-inch-car-radio-for-ford-fiesta-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-android-9-0-auto-stereo-with-gps-navigation-3-g-wi-fi-mirror-link-rds-fm-am-bluetooth-aux-audio-video

• Like 1

Thanks Guys,  Deciding to go for it or wait to see if works ok for Gaz either know his newer ford van lol

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SebTekneeks said:

Thanks Guys,  Deciding to go for it or wait to see if works ok for Gaz either know his newer ford van lol

No problems looking forward to doing mine bud, but you will be okay...

Well taken the plunge and ordered mine.  Fingers cross fits ok. 

• Thanks 1

I'm concentrating on my seats first then the now head unit, hoping it's an easy job for both of you, I'll be very much interested in how use get on, what one did you buy seb

1 hour ago, SebTekneeks said:

• Thanks 1

I went for this one Kris https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?spm=a2g0s.9042647.6.2.15004c4dQowUw4&orderId=8014385508462133&productId=32934615131

They sent some questions over about the power connections so that good sign just need to take out Stereo to check that.

What you doing with your seats?  I have Groot covers for front seats, Need to do backseats as they don't look great. 

Did find this place for floor mats like idea that covers whole floor. Look Smart as well.  https://www.diamondcarmats.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwnv71BRCOARIsAIkxW9Hnm9uLTGWA-_2YZcvZW0JeaFKnAQypLyrvCd9J9V-ttFac0FhnI-8aApriEALw_wcB

• Like 1

Link comes up with page not found, I think most are compatible as long as the connections fit correctly

11 hours ago, SebTekneeks said:

I went for this one Kris https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?spm=a2g0s.9042647.6.2.15004c4dQowUw4&orderId=8014385508462133&productId=32934615131

They sent some questions over about the power connections so that good sign just need to take out Stereo to check that.

What you doing with your seats?  I have Groot covers for front seats, Need to do backseats as they don't look great. 

Did find this place for floor mats like idea that covers whole floor. Look Smart as well.  https://www.diamondcarmats.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwnv71BRCOARIsAIkxW9Hnm9uLTGWA-_2YZcvZW0JeaFKnAQypLyrvCd9J9V-ttFac0FhnI-8aApriEALw_wcB

Link comes up with page not found, I think most are compatible as long as the connections fit correctly when I took my radio out and looked behind the first thing a thought is were am i going to put the extra cables looks to be limited space, 

I fitted the seats and connected up with no lights or issues, look great too need a good clean tho, I do like the lumbar support on the drivers seat, need to get rid of the old ones from my bros shed before he starts to moan lol

Got the mats too from eBay fitted ones, they look good shows up how dirty my carpets are 😄

Well they came back to check connections done that last night and they come back with ones that will fit so that good sign. Fingers cross.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:05 AM, SebTekneeks said:

Got mine today so will fit this weekend

Stereo.jpg

• Like 1

I ordered mine today, went for the ownice k6 high, a bit expensive but seems to be the better supported, how long did it take to come and did you have to pay customs charges 

28 minutes ago, casuk said:

I ordered mine today, went for the ownice k6 high, a bit expensive but seems to be the better supported, how long did it take to come and did you have to pay customs charges 

£28 customs 10 days to arrive.

20 hours ago, Gazcaz said:

£28 customs 10 days to arrive.

Mate could you take some pics when you install it 

43 minutes ago, casuk said:

Mate could you take some pics when you install it 

Will do no worries.

• Like 1

Yay mine arrived as well had pay £30.30 charge on top.  Will be fitting this weekend. 

224584877_NewCarStereo.thumb.jpg.57974ffb32aeeda3a785795deed397b3.jpg

• Thanks 1

If any of you have the factory-fitted reversing camera I'd be interested to know how well it's supported on these units, whether it has the dynamic guide lines, etc.