Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch Screen Mirror play stereo for Ford FIesta 09

SebTekneeks

2 hours ago, SebTekneeks said:

Yay mine arrived as well had pay £30.30 charge on top.  Will be fitting this weekend. 

224584877_NewCarStereo.thumb.jpg.57974ffb32aeeda3a785795deed397b3.jpg

10 days same as gaz that's quite quick, , hopefully mine is here in the same time, what version did you buy I went with the k6 high, 4GB ram 64 rom they added a reverse cam for free too, 

I'll be fitting mine into a 2009 like yours, it would be great if you could add some pics or even a video of you fitting it, thinking of doing mine myself I'm just a bit unsure all they cables will fit in behind the dash 

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2020 at 8:59 AM, SebTekneeks said:

Yay mine arrived as well had pay £30.30 charge on top.  Will be fitting this weekend. 

224584877_NewCarStereo.thumb.jpg.57974ffb32aeeda3a785795deed397b3.jpg

Ditto this afternoons job for me to....

Well Fitted mine but getting now power?  Either you guys attempted yours yet?

Won't let load videos or pics.

2 hours ago, Gazcaz said:

Ditto this afternoons job for me to....

44 minutes ago, SebTekneeks said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=0e662d3074f136c9imageproxy.php?img=&key=0e662d3074f136c9

Had to stop mine ***** rain grrr.....Make sure the power plug is in correctly and is not fused.

46 minutes ago, SebTekneeks said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=0e662d3074f136c9imageproxy.php?img=&key=0e662d3074f136c9

Should allow jpg pictures look by the chhose files bottom left it tells you whats allowed.

3 minutes ago, Gazcaz said:

Had to stop mine ***** rain grrr.....Make sure the power plug is in correctly and is not fused.

Is not fused?

3 minutes ago, SebTekneeks said:

Is not fused?

so def got the right harness in the right place , defiantly not left one not connected easy to do with lots of wires and connectors at the back,take your time and back track got to be something simple.

Def got main power one plugged in correctly as connect the centre back up and work fine.  Not getting through usb leads so seems not getting power to stereo at all.

Have you test urs yet?

22 minutes ago, SebTekneeks said:

Def got main power one plugged in correctly as connect the centre back up and work fine.  Not getting through usb leads so seems not getting power to stereo at all.

Have you test urs yet?

No ***** down here so will finish tomorrow,if you have a multi meter check 12volts def getting to end of loom.

So weird i connect the power up to the Stereo stops power on usb port in middle console and soon i disconnect power and reset in middle usb port work again on console.

So something def with power connection to the Stereo.

4 hours ago, SebTekneeks said:

So weird i connect the power up to the Stereo stops power on usb port in middle console and soon i disconnect power and reset in middle usb port work again on console.

So something def with power connection to the Stereo.

Thats what im keeping an eye on tomoz,i put my music usb there,so worse thing is there confusing each other as i believe the usb and bluetooth is a seperate module in the fiesta so im thinking of powering down this unit and using bluetooth on android and then running usb from the android and clipping it in to the centre consul (brought an extension with the correct clip on it to fix to facia)...

21 minutes ago, Gazcaz said:

Thats what im keeping an eye on tomoz,i put my music usb there,so worse thing is there confusing each other as i believe the usb and bluetooth is a seperate module in the fiesta so im thinking of powering down this unit and using Bluetooth on android and then running usb from the android and clipping it in to the centre consul (brought an extension with the correct clip on it to fix to facia)...

That wouldn't affect the power of the Stereo know would it?  Have let me know if yours powers on ok.  Picsz\Videos be good. 

• Thanks 1

Is the cable an xc207 that's the connection for the 2009 fiesta the one for mine 

Don't know what that means?

There is 2 different types of connections for the unit, the one for the 2009 fiesta is a xc207 cable, or xc207 connector 

IMG-20200531-WA0001.jpg

• Thanks 1

So far so good but centre usb doesnt work so will be removing and putting in a cable to android head unit.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gazcaz said:

So far so good but centre usb doesnt work so will be removing and putting in a cable to android head unit.

So you is powering on ok?

Still not letting me add pics here.  Do you have email address so i can share pics of cables that came with it?

You will have to reduce the picture quality to upload pics here 

1 hour ago, SebTekneeks said:

Still not letting me add pics here.  Do you have email address so i can share pics of cables that came with it?

i pm you....as casuk says will need to shrink picture as to large other wise.

1 hour ago, SebTekneeks said:

All good even fitted a reverse camera to it.Bit tight getting the front facia control panel back on due to canbus unit etc but eventually went in.Have not played with alot of settings yet,wifi good,apps run very smooth all controls worked without needing to calibrate the only thing i did as above was run a separate usb to the orig centre consul one and the AUX that did play my usb does not work i have now set that to start navigation up,and music i just touch the music app and it plays from the usb stick.

Only things it doesn't do is Ford Assist and it doesn't stay on until door is opened it goes of with key.Start up is very fast approx 2 seconds.

• Like 1

Just now, Gazcaz said:

1 minute ago, Gazcaz said:

All good even fitted a reverse camera to it.Bit tight getting the front facia control panel back on due to canbus unit etc but eventually went in.Have not played with alot of settings yet,wifi good,apps run very smooth all controls worked without needing to calibrate the only thing i did as above was run a separate usb to the orig centre consul one and the AUX that did play my usb does not work i have now set that to start navigation up,and music i just touch the music app and it plays from the usb stick.

Only things it doesn't do is Ford Assist and it doesn't stay on until door is opened it goes of with key.Start up is very fast approx 2 seconds.

That's good glad your working.  good they supply to USB extension cables with it. 

3 hours ago, SebTekneeks said:

That's good glad your working.  good they supply to USB extension cables with it. 

Sorted yet ?

Update all working okay besides Ford Assist and stereo does stay on until door is opened and then it goes off.All good glad of the upgrade.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gazcaz said:

Update all working okay besides Ford Assist and stereo does stay on until door is opened and then it goes off.All good glad of the upgrade.

Thanks Gaz for all your help and feed back it really helped and got it running after me now releasing Canbus need to be connected to new stereo either leads need be other end lol. 😉  All part of the learning.

Yep mine all up and running now.  USB extension cables and USB iPhone charger all running from stereo down to centre console.  One powers LED lights so other spare lead but might need that for armrest when it arrives. 

Enjoy the Pic.

So Stereo wheel controls don't work now but rest do so not major issue.  

When put in Reverse Stereo goes to Warning symbol with no music as not got camera fitted. All ready have one that integrated into Mirror dashcam.  So don't if way disable this so stereo keeps playing music

Keeps dropping connection mobile personal hotspot.  But it has downloaded most songs from Spotify for offline so not bad.  As when bluetooth phone some reason was getting any sound from phone.  So installed Spotify on stereo.

Charges iPhone, but it does come on phone saying not supported. 

New Car Stereo.JPG

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club