Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cluster

mrmetallica

does any body on have acces to be able to check part numbers ? would like to know if the clocks i bought are suitable for my focus 09

i sat programing them in the car turned over but wouldnt start ?

ill post pics hopefully the numbers are clear enough if not let me know ill put them up. please if you can let me know

20200518_182920.thumb.jpg.5b256104a9a640fc5edba2bf204c1553.jpg

Part number 8V4T-10849-KK:

From: 07-12-2009  To: 29-07-2011 Focus 2008-,  All Standard Focus/C-Max Series,  With Petrol Engines,  Conventional Instruments - Level 3,  With MPH/KMH Speedometer
From: 07-12-2009  To: 30-07-2010 Focus Cabriolet 2006-2010,  With Petrol Engines,  Conventional Instruments - Level 3,  With MPH/KMH Speedometer
From: 07-12-2009  C-MAX 2007-2010,  With Petrol Engines,  Conventional Instruments - Level 3,  With MPH/KMH Speedometer
From: 07-12-2009  To: 26-10-2011 Kuga 2008-2012,  2.5L Duratec-ST (220/225PS) - VI5,  Conventional Instruments - Level 3,  With MPH/KMH Speedometer

When configured correctly this instrument cluster will technically be perfectly suitable for all Focus MK2/MK2.5 Petrol versions.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JW1982 said:

Part number 8V4T-10849-KK:

From: 07-12-2009  To: 29-07-2011 Focus 2008-,  All Standard Focus/C-Max Series,  With Petrol Engines,  Conventional Instruments - Level 3,  With MPH/KMH Speedometer
From: 07-12-2009  To: 30-07-2010 Focus Cabriolet 2006-2010,  With Petrol Engines,  Conventional Instruments - Level 3,  With MPH/KMH Speedometer

thanks for the reply so should work in my car then ?

When configured correctly this instrument cluster will technically be perfectly suitable for all Focus MK2/MK2.5 Petrol versions.

You should start with checking the PATS setting of the instrument cluster. When configured for Keyless Start the PATS functionality of the instrument cluster is switched off. On Keyless Start vehicles the PATS functionality is controlled by the KVM (Keyless Vehicle Module). When installing an instrument cluster from a Keyless Start vehicle into a vehicle with conventional ignition switch the PATS setting of the instrument cluster must be changed otherwise the car will not start.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JW1982 said:

You should start with checking the PATS setting of the instrument cluster. When configured for Keyless Start the PATS functionality of the instrument cluster is switched off. On Keyless Start vehicles the PATS functionality is controlled by the KVM (Keyless Vehicle Module). When installing an instrument cluster from a Keyless Start vehicle into a vehicle with conventional ignition switch the PATS setting of the instrument cluster must be changed otherwise the car will not start.

cheers jw didnt know about keyless part so i nearly got there .will have a go again tomorrow

i was having so many problems get the focom obd to work .

right clocks are in just had to pair the ecus or what ever it was.only thing is the clocks have double the mileage to my original clocks but hopefuly i will get that put right. thank you jw for your help

20200519_133549.thumb.jpg.cff1d3e9d53a99b2d6d6c52bec8aa05c.jpg

• Like 1

Nice clock..s! 😅

I never imagined white and blue when I had mine, but that really does look decent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WireyWhenWet said:

Nice clock..s! 😅

I never imagined white and blue when I had mine, but that really does look decent.

thank you i changed the needles to blue ones as well .

• Like 1

It definitely sets them off, subtle, but I've seen blue led and red needles and it's always looked the same, kind of tacky on some cars? But this works really well!

I didn't know Lockwood still made dial sheets!  I briefly owned a 306 with a set back in the day...  (Thanks Photobucket :rolleyes: )

[Image: Theestate008.jpg]

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

this is before i changed to white and blue needles

20200519_134634.thumb.jpg.5104969b9801efaf995c1c26ceb3095a.jpg

• Like 3

i love these new clocks so much better

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club