Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pay for the service or find a replacement?

Shoxt3r

I had a Ford Ranger for a while because in an estate car, as soon as I put my dog in the back there’s no space for anything else. The pickup was amazing as the dog had half the load space and I could still put prams and all the stuff in too!

9 hours ago, Shoxt3r said:

I've heard horror stories during the winter months of people revving the engine slightly to get the blowers going and the electronic handbrake automatically being disengaged and sending them hurtling down the road or worse!

Puts me right off them to be honest...🤣

Why on earth is anyone doing that!? :laugh:  Modern cars come with electric heaters so you no longer need to wait for the coolant to circulate.  The PCM will increase idle itself to cover the extra electrical load.

Plus, they'd have to be sat revving it in Drive for the handbrake to release, let alone go 'hurtling' anywhere, no-ones that stupid! :tongue: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2020 at 10:24 AM, TomsFocus said:

Why on earth is anyone doing that!? :laugh:  Modern cars come with electric heaters so you no longer need to wait for the coolant to circulate.  The PCM will increase idle itself to cover the extra electrical load.

Plus, they'd have to be sat revving it in Drive for the handbrake to release, let alone go 'hurtling' anywhere, no-ones that stupid! :tongue: 

I KNEW there had to be more to it than that! Otherwise we'd hear more news stories about people crashing their new car than anything else!! 🤣

I take the Mondeo line is now completely dead in favour of SUVs?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Shoxt3r said:

🤣I take the Mondeo line is now completely dead in favour of SUVs?

You can still buy a new Mondeo at the moment.  The Vignale is lovely if you've got a spare £35k for one... :biggrin:

The current trend for SUVs just means the Mondeo is now a more exclusive car. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club