chousaru

Flashing Engine management light and fault codes

Hi all
Purchased a second hand 2013 1.3 KA a couple of months ago, has been fine until yesterday when the engine management light started flashing and went into limp mode on the motorway, the light eventually stopped and went away but it carried on in limp although thankfully i was at a junction so i managed to get off and get safe. I shut the engine off and gave it a minute or so before trying again. No lights this time, i managed to get to my destination and get back with no issues (I took the longer way home and avoided motorways just in case)

It's still under a 3 month warranty but they're closed due to all this Covid-19 madness and wont reopen until 1st June at the earliest, warranty runs out 2nd. I've had a diagnostic test run at a local garage and they pulled up

P0300

P0302

P0303

They suggested its leads, plugs and  coil pack to be sure but looking at the service history these were all changed 7 months ago or 1400miles, i can't see them failing in that time.

Any ideas? I don't want risk using it now and either break down somewhere, blow the engine or ruin the cat

The question is, what did they replace the parts with? Cheap aftermarket/Chinese stuff never lasts. 

fault codes are not dated, they can stay in the system for a long long time after the associated fault last occurred. whilst they might all be (but it might only be one) associated with latest problem, the fault codes should be cleared and then read again the moment the problem arises again to see what fault code appears. So it is useful to have a ELM327 Wifi fault code reader in your glove box that can be read with an android or apple phone.