Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Grand Theft Auto Radio Stations

Turvey

I'm not a gamer, I dabbled in Sonic The Hedgehog back in the day, but I know a few of you lot are into GTA.

This post cropped up on my newsfeed thingy this morning and it reminded me that there was a conversation about GTA radio stations. Now apparently you can get an app so you can listen to any of these stations. Android only I'm afraid though. 

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/grand-theft-auto-radio-app-for-android-auto-receives-highly-anticipated-update-143976.html

• Like 2

I've seen this what a cool idea haha.

You'll never see it in an official play store. The licensing costs for all the music would be ridiculous and I doubt R* would ever let anyone else use the radio presenter and advert sounds.

Yes, you have to allow apps from other sources etc 

Screenshot_20200523-122349.png

I'm not sure listening to GTA stations while driving is such a good idea...  I'd be running people over and ramming cop cars singing along to 2Pac- 'I don't give a f**k'! :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't listen to the radio stations in GTA anymore. I play my own music via USB. However, said USB device does have several of the greats from the GTA games on there and some of the OST ones too such as No Happy Endings by Tangerine Dream. 

On 5/23/2020 at 12:28 PM, TomsFocus said:

I'm not sure listening to GTA stations while driving is such a good idea...  I'd be running people over and ramming cop cars singing along to 2Pac- 'I don't give a f**k'! :laugh: 

What a song! Do you play GTA 5?

Or anyone on here play GTA 5 online on PC? If so post your username, maybe we can even band together 👍😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Incontro said:

What a song! Do you play GTA 5?

Or anyone on here play GTA 5 online on PC? If so post your username, maybe we can even band together 👍😂

Nope, never liked GTA 5.  I do have it on Xbox One but haven't played for about 4 years!  I still play CoD like a 12 year old...

There are some others on here with GTA 5 but they're all PS4 afaik!

30 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Nope, never liked GTA 5.  I do have it on Xbox One but haven't played for about 4 years!  I still play CoD like a 12 year old...

There are some others on here with GTA 5 but they're all PS4 afaik!

Dammit here I was thinking you're cool 😂 At least you're an xbox guy and not a PS4 guy lol 

Haha my 21 yo brother and all his friends around that age play CoD lol. I only played it when I was really young, I find it too tiring now lol

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club