Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To...heated Front Window

Casa

Hello,

I'm looking for advise/experience with making the front screen heated. I've got a 2004 Focus c-max Ghia, but it seems the first owner ordered it without the heated front window (no button on dash and new 'wires' in the screen).

Any idea what I need to do to make the front screen heated?

Ofcourse placing a new fromt screen, but probalby also the swithc and relay, but waht more and what will it cost.

Kind regards,

Casa

Hello,

I'm looking for advise/experience with making the front screen heated. I've got a 2004 Focus c-max Ghia, but it seems the first owner ordered it without the heated front window (no button on dash and new 'wires' in the screen).

Any idea what I need to do to make the front screen heated?

Ofcourse placing a new fromt screen, but probalby also the swithc and relay, but waht more and what will it cost.

Kind regards,

Casa

it will be expensive not only do you need the window the switch a relay but it has to be hardwired to the main loom which can mean having the dash taken out in some cases youre better without it ive hads many many need new windows because a tiny little unseen chip in the winter added with the sudden heat has caused them to crack and in almost all cases if the car didnt come with it then the insurance wont pay for a new heated screen only a standard screen so in the end its not worth it in some cases even if t did come wioth the heated screen they still dont replace as they are around 500 quid