Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Powertrain & Transmission

JohnD115

1/ Powertrain  first time it happened loud clang around the rear axle and went into limp mode, next day switched on no faults/alarms on dash, second time it came up with alarm disengaging all wheel drive see manual, I had driven 70 miles switched off for an hour, and then driven 70 back home with no faults showing, the manual said that it overheated but l if that was the case it would have overheated on the way home. 27500k miles. faults don't show up on diagnostic machine and mechanic unsure as he doesn't know anything about the Edge because it is too new in UK.

• 1 month later...

Just catching up on all the threads I’ve not read since March !   I can’t remember the solution to this issue, but it has certainly cropped up here before. Possibly as long as two years ago though. Can’t even think how to find the relevant thread. Sorry. 

2 hours ago, Hamster said:

Red Font!!

H

Should have been bold underline italics. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club