Do Not Sell My Personal Information

zetec s 1.6 2012 street pack difference+suspension+clutch

OvEr_KiLL

hi guys, can someone please tell me what is included in the street pack? i know i have the 17 inch rims, rear spoiler, black windows, full leather seats but what else?

and also what are the standard springs for it? are they lower because i have the street pack or could i get even lower ones for it? and no i dont mean coil overs just springs

it is creaking a bit on the front end so took it to the garage and he said it sounds like it could be the strut top mounts?

and the gearbox is being a bit funny it grinds on cold start going in reverse sometimes and jumps out when i let the clutch off but not all the time and also ocansionally going from 2nd to 3rd it grinds as it goes in but doesnt jump out and thats after say about driving 10-15 mins...any ideas?

According to the old Mk 7 brochure I have, the Street Pack only included 17" alloys and privacy glass in addition to the normal ZS spec. The leathers would have been part of the Leather Pack. 

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

According to the old Mk 7 brochure I have, the Street Pack only included 17" alloys and privacy glass in addition to the normal ZS spec. The leathers would have been part of the Leather Pack. 

thanx a lot for that eric i thought maybe it was the springs lower and stiffer but i guess thats on all zetec s 😄

any ideas to other questions guys?

21 minutes ago, OvEr_KiLL said:

i thought maybe it was the springs lower and stiffer but i guess thats on all zetec s 😄

Yeah, Zetec S had lower/firmer suspension as standard. Of course, unless you've had the car from new or been passed a complete file of history from the previous owner, there's no way to be sure if any mods have been made over the last 8 years.

Mines a 2010 Zetec S on 40000 miles. I've just had to have two bottom arms, droplinks and any other bushes replaced to cure a noisy front end (creaking and grinding). Top mounts were checked and found to be ok.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club