Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What does this connect to?

Dave 29

Hi, i am repairing an accident damaged 2015 Focus 1.6tdci Zetec and have no idea where this connects to, i can't see any connecters nears this . Any ideas thanks

P1010115.JPG

P1010118.JPG

P1010120.JPG

P1010113.JPG

My only guess would be the front fog light harness maybe? Sorry I can’t be off much help but I can only think it’s something to do with the front fogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Thanks 1

Screenwash level sensor?

Some plugs are left unused so it may not be for anything on your model.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your replies Chris and Tom, but no it's not for the fog lights i have located them, and the 2 connections to the screenwash are connected but after looking around and finding nothing that it can connect to i think you are right with this being an unused plug. Thanks Dave

• Like 1

Thanks for your replies Chris and Tom, but no it's not for the fog lights i have located them, and the 2 connections to the screenwash are connected but after looking around and finding nothing that it can connect to i think you are right with this being an unused plug. Thanks Dave

Glad you’ve sorted it! It’s amazing the amount of connectors ford just hide behind panels and tape un-used! Good luck with the rebuild :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

. I just fixed a accident damaged 2015 1.5 tdci  zetec .  I didnt see this plug .  Had the car got active parking  inside , 

Hi Alec, no it is just a Zetec model but it has extras inc sat nav touchscreen. The cable is very short and seems to go towards the front wheel so i was maybe thinking a front wheel sensor but there is nothing there.Maybe like Tom said an unused plug.

Maby they used a different  harness in your than mine has got and as tom says . Extra plug that they forgot to tape up . What was the damage on car when u got it 

Sorry for the late reply it was a cat N dsf corner damage had to replace front radiator support, front crash bar, both front wings, bonnet, bumper, d/s headlight and other small bits. What was the damage to yours? have you kept it or sold it on. 

P1010124.JPG

P1010126.JPG

On 6/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, TomsFocus said:

Screenwash level sensor?

Some plugs are left unused so it may not be for anything on your model.

Oh that's one irritating feature was bugging me the other day 😂 

• Haha 1

Could it be outside temp sensor? Usually mounted on rhs of front bumper 🤔

Definitely not the outside temperature sensor.

The Focus MK3/MK3.5 has the outside temperature sensor installed in the passenger side mirror.

• Like 1

Definitely not the outside temperature sensor.
The Focus MK3/MK3.5 has the outside temperature sensor installed in the passenger side mirror.

Never knew that, learn something new everyday!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club