Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First post and I need desperate help please

Deano1234

Hi all 

wondering if any one can help me my lad has a 2014 focus titanium which has been made into a st replica by previous owner he changed rear axle ( believe it was drum brakes now disc brakes ) to a st one but it left the abs lights on I’ve finally got round to plugging it in to Delphi and it comes up with 2 codes C003a & c0037 rear right wheel speed sensor incorrect part fitted &rear left wheel speed sensor incorrect part fitted I’m just unsure on what partS I need. To buy Tried reading up some say need grey abs sensors some say drum. Ones I just can’t compare old ones as don’t have them .

any help really appreciated as need to mot it ASAP 

I have read up on this there is a drum to disc retrofit has the previous owner told the car it now has discs You have to use focccus and change it to rear discs in the car setup look round for the retrofit instructions for the MK3 someone has done it before follow the steps and double check his work

odds are they haven’t changed the axel just the braking system on the rear

• Like 1

On the Focus MK3/MK3.5 there is no difference in ABS sensors for rear drum brakes and rear disc brakes. Both use the exact same wheel hubs and ABS sensors at the rear.

The only difference in rear ABS sensors is between vehicles with or without Active Park Assist. Vehicles without Active Park Assist have standard ABS sensors while vehicles with Active Park Assist have more advanced ABS sensors that have rotation direction recognition.

• Like 2

Thanks both I think if there’s no difference in hubs from drums to discs then it could well be the park assist ones I need so I’m right in thinking it’s the grey abs sensors I need ?

On 6/2/2020 at 8:10 PM, JW1982 said:

On the Focus MK3/MK3.5 there is no difference in ABS sensors for rear drum brakes and rear disc brakes. Both use the exact same wheel hubs and ABS sensors at the rear.

The only difference in rear ABS sensors is between vehicles with or without Active Park Assist. Vehicles without Active Park Assist have standard ABS sensors while vehicles with Active Park Assist have more advanced ABS sensors that have rotation direction recognition.

Thanks fitted both grey sensors today and abs light gone out now 

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club