Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Under carriage plastics

g1zm0

Hi 

I've a 2015 tdci . And under it I have the bumper and engine guard . 

What other plastics are ment to be under it. I did look on 7 zap but its showing  lots , (one piece ones , half ones) but prob for different models 

And how are they held onto car . Is there metal eyelets for fasteners to go through .

Do I need these plastic deflectors.

Hi, if you want to see specific parts for your own model then try catcar.info  enter your model's vin then you'll see diagrams for your specific model. 

Thanks . Its same diagrams as 7zip . If I can get a under picture of the car then I can prob work it out . I know theres a rear one that covers back axel ,

One at each side of car  after that .

But then I'm lost . On eBay I see ones for the middle (square) and 2 for top.that goes.into air ducts . 

It doesnt shown these on diagram . 

Plastic under-body covers serve two main purposes, one is fuel efficiency to reduce drag and the other main purpose is reduce damage and dirt from road surfaces.  I've no way to get my car on the ramps just now otherwise I'd have taken a shot of it for you.

14 hours ago, Ennvoqation said:

Plastic under-body covers serve two main purposes, one is fuel efficiency to reduce drag and the other main purpose is reduce damage and dirt from road surfaces.  I've no way to get my car on the ramps just now otherwise I'd have taken a shot of it for you.

Thanks bud . I was looking online for a gallery picture of one . But cant see any . to finish car off .

The picture I've put up is the only one.i can find .

The big green bit at front I havent got that . And I have the 2 side bits and the bit at rear . 

But the rear one has 2 covers missing from either side . 

Has anyone a actual picture of this so I can look for it on eBay.

Also.whatbtge hell is that large bit . Has anyone got it on there car

Screenshot_20200604-095427_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3c90d1fce2f8fac81cd69a3392ba0389.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club